This is only 18....

Today's gonna be a extra! 

Me: Do extra mini stories count as chapters?

Swim dude: Sure but only because you update too slow.

Me: Well EXUJIME if I have things to do besides laying on the couch complaining to me about how my book is decent but needs more spice and the plot is confusing and blah blah blah.

Swim dude: Yeah yeah just update more for the love of God.

Me: You mean the love of God that brought scum like you down to earth?

Swim dude: Like neighbors, love yourse-(Fake tears)

Me: *punches his face* Shut up Baka!!! You aren't even saying it right!

Soooo long story short he's been bothering me to update more and wuz like UPDATE TOMORROW OR SOMETHING OR ELSE I SPAMMM~ and i'm like NO WAY I CAN'T WRITE A QUALITY CHAPTER IN A DAY! So I'm doing a short. Enjoy~

Redfox house

Levy: Gajeel...what if your dad doesn't like me? and what about your little sisters Wendy and Juvia?

(This takes place in the realistic world so I have created relations that will also be in my next book.)

Gajeel: Relax, even if they hate you, that doesn't matter.

They walk into the house, where Metalicana, Wendy, and Juvia are in the living room, waiting. Levy immediately greets them. She was familiar with Juvia, since they were in the same grade and school, and sorta familiar with Wendy, who was a freshman while they were Juniors also in the same school.

Levy: H-hello uncle!

Metalicana squints at her, making her break into a sweat. She was comforted by Gajeel pulling her close and Juvia and Wendy waving hello.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Metalicana bangs the coffee table, shaking the magazines and succulents decorating it.

Metalicana: GAJEEL YOU UN-FILIAL CHILD HOW DARE YOU BRING BACK A GIRL! AND A GIRL SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!

Wendy: Same, brother, I don't think you're good enough for her. You're rough and unbehaved and stupid.

Juvia: While Levy-chan is a refined, smart girl who is much better than you. 

The three were just teasing Gajeel now.

Metalicana: Gajeel, did you do something to her?

Levy: Um...well...

Metalicana: Yes? Speak up dear, you're safe here.

Gajeel: YES WE HAVE DONE IT BUT SHE'S NOT PREGNANT.

At this point, Levy's face was deeper red than Erza-senpai's hair. And Gajeel, realizing what he just said, started stammering. Everyone else in the room has mischievous looks in their eyes. Yes even Wendy because she's 14 at this point and with friends like hers...

Metalicana: Well, hurry and get married after college, I want to play with grandchildren soon.

Gajeel: D-dad!

Metalicana:   ;)

Okay yeah that's it. It's actually like nearly 500 words so not that bad actually. Btw LucyDragneel1213 could you comment just to say that your alive cause I don't think you're receiving my messages.

Have a wonderful day my readers, have an amazing wattpad experience and.....you know what comes next.....

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~