After That Stuff Happened...

Running in a group at breakneck speed is challenging. 

Girls that aren't that athletic and are wearing high heels running in a group at breakneck speed is extremely challenging.

Girls that aren't that athletic, wearing high heels, running in a group, and following a flying girl and her cat in the sky is.....well...... yeah.

All of the above and running from crazy powerful and out of control dragon slayers could be just a bit tiring. You know, just a bit.

By the time the girls had reached the Magnolia train station, they were sweating and panting.

"Why...could....ent.....we..use..magic?" Levy panted, putting a hand on the nearest pole for support.

"Y-yes....I do not think it was necessary to run the entire way." Yukino leaned against a wall, tired, hells in hand.

Carla dropped Wendy on to the station platform.

"The dragon slayers have not only amplified powers, their sensory skills have upgraded. They can now sense wherever their mates magic is coming from, therefore be able to track you down, which we cannot have" Carla  told the exhausted girls.

"So, what about you, Wendy? You're a dragon Slayer too."

"I'm female, so my mating season is later. Besides, I'm a bit young." Wendy explained.

Carla hurried the group on to the train seconds before it departed.

Yukino sat in her seat and took off her cloak, folding it and putting it to the side. The celestial wizard checked on her keys, and upon seeing they were fine, settled down for a nap.

Kagura slipped out of the borrowed heeled boots and started massaging her feet. She mysteriously pulled out some water from who knows where and took a long, slow drink.

Lucy pulled off her shoes and started reading, as did Levy.

Kinana settled in comfortably before asking where they were going, to which Carla replied, "a remote location."

.

.

.

.

.

All was peaceful, and they thought they had escaped.

.

.

.

Screech.

.

.

The mages looked up, temporarily startled, then resumed whatever they were doing.

Levy, Lucy, and Kinana were reading books. Kagura was polishing archenemy, her sword.( I think it's archenemy but it might be nemesis or something else but I'm to lazy to go check so sry....)
Yukino was napping across from the sleeping Wendy. Carla was brushing her tail.

None of them noticed a piece of the steel ceiling liquify and drip onto the wood tiled floor.

All to quickly, the center of the ceiling caved inwards, opening a hole in which Gajeel, Natsu, Sting, and Erik jumped through. Seconds later, Rouge appeared also, rising out of a shadow.

Everyone in the train car stared at the dragon slayers for a moment.

All of a sudden, all the girls except for Wendy and Carla had vanished.

Wendy: E-e-eh- EHHHHHH!?!?(°π°}!!

Carla and Wendy flew out of the hole the boys had made, and sniffing the way, followed.