18

The startled girl stared with her eyes widely filled with shock and her jaw sightly opened. Her tears were still flowing down from her sore eyes as her eyes were locked on the girl who saved her, and was now screaming internally in agony and pain while holding her stomach that was bleeding like a fuse.

"Mi--na?"

The shocked girl only could shutter the victim's name with tears dropping on her pale cheeks.

Jisoo hurriedly pulled herself together and went near where Mina was in pain, on the ground. But, Jisoo couldn't resist crying after she held Mina in her arms. The poor girl got stabbed by two sharp horns and the fact that she put her best friends' life first hit Jisoo's soul really hard.

However, the human boar was in pain too. It's horns were covered in Mina's blood. It's horns turned blunt. Taehyung and Namjoon managed to tackle the hybird and lay it on the ground. Lisa's father was perplexed as to how one of his most powerful creation was in pain. Without hesitating, he tried to escape with his suitcase in his hand. 

Luckily, the police officers, the S.W.AT team and doctors sent by the government came at the right time. The police officers surrounded Lisa's father so that he'll not be able to run away. And he couldn't, so it was alot easier for the police officers to arrest him.

Seeing the injured brunette who was still on the ground in pain, being held in Jisoo's arms, the doctors rushed and the carried her away. Jisoo weakly tried to go after where the doctors were carrying Mina to, but ended up passing out. Chaeyoung caught her in her arms, then the doctors took her away too.

_

It has been 1 week now, Jisoo gladly regain consciousness but was still in the hospital. The 8 of them were given proper treatment and was tested if they were infected. No one was infected, which was good.They managed to gather all the infected citizens because,

They found the antidote.

Of course, after the survivors heard that news they were happy but they're still worried about Mina. The doctors said they couldn't visit her since she was badly injured and needed alot of time to recover.

Taehyung, was still confused of how they managed to find an antidote. He asked, but non of them answered. Taehyung's curiosity kept rising and he wanted to know what is the antidote made out of.

 But, after he finds out the truth, all of them would be horribly devastated.