14

Eight of the survivors were now soundly asleep under the dark shady moonlight. What they didn't know was,

The zombie were still active under the moonlight. All of their concerns flew away as soon as their sweaty backs hit the soft mattress. 

"Grrr, grr"

The groans that first sounded low now left louder and closely. That immediately woke up Taehyung. Rubbing his nape, trying to regenerate his brain. He walked towards the door of the room. 

His army boots tapped as it made contact with the floor, causing it to echo. He puts his ear near the door. His ear shakes, after hearing the voices of what..

zombies make.

_

"What the frick? Can't zombies at least let us sleep" Lisa mumbles sleepily while they hurried to the entrance of the Army Base, which was still a little further.

As they were speed walking, Chae was unaware of her surroundings and stumbled upon a rock, causing her toe to bleed. 

"Ouch, Jisoo can you-"

Before Chae could finish her sentence, Jisoo without hesitating carried Chae bridal style and continue walking like it was normal. She didn't want to waste any time.

"We can't waste any more time."

That statement made Chae blush. Jisoo saw that and turned her head away, to secretly perk a smile of happiness. Namjoon and Jungkook were quietly walking behind Taehyung, who seemed a little worried.

Then, they heard stomps of footsteps from a further place. Slowly by slowly, it began to be loud. Taehyung stopped at his pace, after finding out what it was. His blue icy eyes swiftly turns to find, 

a bunch of infected soldiers. Taehyung didn't hesitate to shout out his lungs,

"RUN RUN RUN!!"

All of them knew what he meant, and ran faster than the athletes in the Olympics. One thing was, the girls were shocked to see each other running for their lives faster than the Flash as they were the weakest in sports, especially Jisoo since she was carrying Chae.
_

"I hope we don't die in this van. The smell is hOrrIbLe." Lisa says in disgust while panting, making her voice crack up a little.

"We have no choice but to wait till sunrise." Taehyung softly murmurs while rubbing in temple, following a deep sigh from his mouth.

_

[A/N: This chapter is more funny than scary. Also, I love adding puns. k bye]