5

2 years ago..

"Smile for me darling.." He creepily whispered as he forcefully made her smile with his hand. The girl sat there hopelessly in tears. She flinches as the man's hot breathe hit her soft skin. The girl couldn't do anything but whimper.

The man slowly caress his fingers through the girl's skinny leg.

"So smooth.."He voiced again. He pins the girl against the wall. He smells the girl's neck, then licks it.

The man forcefully presses his lips against the girl's lips. He bites her upper lip, making it bleed. He sucks the blood then pulls away the kiss. "Even your blood taste good.Wonder how your inside would taste like.."

Just then, a heavy object hit at the back of the man's head. He instantly fell to the floor. He groaned in pain as he was holding his head. He took his hand away to find blood. The victim stood there in shock. She looked at the person who was holding a bloody bat.

"Let's fucking get out of here!" She loudly said to the victim.

She dropped her bat and held her hand. As they were running, the man stood up and took a vase. Instead of hitting the one who hit him, he threw to his victim.

The vase broke in pieces as it hit the victim. She fell to the ground as she screamed in agony. The girl had no choice but to carry her. The man then fainted on the spot due to the loss of blood.

_

The girl anxiously sat outside of the room the victim was admitted, praying with all her might. The victim's parents then came, what they didn't know was that the girl waiting outside their daughter's room was her girlfriend.

Since the girl didn't want anyone to suspect her, she left the scene but stopped at her path as she heard to doctor talking to her girlfriend's parents.

"I'm sorry to say this but,"

"your daughter has amnesia."

The girl clenches her fist as she tried to hold her tears. Eventually, a tear escaped from her eye. She then flees the scene with a heavy heart because she knew her girlfriend will never recognize her again.