1

The hall was filled with nothing but silence. Only the wind's whistle can be heard.It was blowing against the lockers left open. Jennie's footsteps echoed throughout the empty hall,sounding like a horror scene.She came there hopelessly, hoping to find a way out of this hellhole.

"I found you" a voice with the most deepest tone came from the back of Jennie.When she turned around,a man wearing a bloody mask awaited her.Holding a penknife,he dashed towards Jennie and,

she woke up gasping for air and shivering in her own pool of sweat.

She calmed down,after knowing it was a dream. She deeply sighed in relief.

She  looked at the clock hanging on the walls of her room and it was 8 in the morning.

"It would be nice to get a cup coffee." Jennie thought. After all,she was gonna be in hell for hours.

"Jennie!" Lisa waved with happiness as she saw Jennie entering the hall. Jennie approached her with a warm smile.

"So, shall we get going?" Jennie asked the brown haired girl who was standing beside her. She nodded and they went to their homeroom.

Lisa tapped Jisoo's table and Jisoo woke up in frustration.

"Teacher, can you see I'm sleeping?" The drowsy girl mumbled, not knowing it was Lisa. She slowly opened her eyes.

"I knew this would happen. Here, I bought coffee." Jennie giggled as she handed the coffee to Jisoo.

Jisoo thanked her and drank the coffee like it was a competition. Soon, the lecturer arrived and the lesson began.

-Time skipped-

"Ugh, he's not picking up" Jisoo groaned in disappointment after multiple tries of calling her boyfriend.

She kept her phone in her pocket and continued walking with Jennie and Lisa.

"Maybe he's busy?" Lisa questioned, sounding like she was defending him.

"I guess staying at home and breathing oxygen is considered 'busy' to him." Jisoo sarcastically said.

"Yah,I was just saying."Lisa frowned.

"Let's stop arguing and walk our back home?" Jennie said as she wanted them to stop arguing. The both of them turned their heads whilist crossing their arms. Jennie chuckled at their sassy attitude.

Jennie sat around the small table while eating her lunch. Jennie's house is like an abandon home. The flowers left by her mother was still in the vase, but withered. Her mother won't be able to buy her flowers, so Jennie left those last flowers given by her mother before she left her, alone in this harsh reality.

As the flowers were right in front of her eyes, she couldn't resist crying. The tears of pain slowly rolled down her cheeks and hit the table, causing to make a small splash.

"Mom, I miss everything" Jennie sadly muttered under her breath.

She left her half-eaten dinner and headed to her room. As her eyes felt heavy after crying, she decided to take a nap.

Soon, the nightfall came and darkness overtook the city. Everyone was sleeping under the bright moonlight.