6

Lisa woke up early today as it was a weekend. She would normally walk around the neighborhood in the morning but today, she didn't want to.
Instead, she decided to go to the park with Jennie. She called Jennie and Jennie said okay. Lisa couldn't be more excited than ever.
_

At a park around 7pm

"Will you please stay by my side
Can you promise me and try
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away
I fear, I fear for that~"

"What you're listening to Nini? "Lisa asked the girl who was seemed listening to a certain song. Jennie took out her earphones and said, "Butterfly, it's a beautiful song."

"But you're more beautiful... "Lisa softly mumbled as Jennie plucked her earphones in her ears.

Lisa glanced at Jennie who was jamming to the song. Gazing at the girl with her eyes fully locked on her, she didn't realize Jennie's beauty was taking her breath away. She snapped out of it and blushed as she realized what she was doing.

They found a nice spot to sit and admire the stars. That's what most couple do when they come to this park. " The sky is sure beautiful." Lisa said while gazing at the blinking stars.

Jennie looked at Lisa who seemed enjoying the scenery. Lisa then shoot a glance at Jennie, only to find Jennie staring at her.

"Y-yah! Why are you looking at me? "Lisa shuttered as she asked. "Because you're my star " Jennie responded. Jennie just chuckled at how Lisa's cheeks turned as red as ketchup. The two of them continued to admire the sky.

Lisa looked over a couple who were snuggling and hugging each other. Lisa instantly lowered her head in embarrassment. Jennie knew what was happening and softly giggled. "This innocent girl.." Jennie thought in her mind.

_

The both of them went back home after a few hours of spending time in the park. Now, Lisa is alone again.

As she was scrolling through her phone, she wanted to see the pictures she took with Jennie at the park. Her mouth turned in a smile as she saw the pictures she took with Jennie. She scrolled abit further, to find pictures of her father.

Lisa reminisced those sweet memories of her and her father when she was young. He was like an ideal father but soon, showed his unknown side. Then, he left Lisa and her mother alone. It's been 9 long years since she'd even heard him. Lisa dosen't really miss him as he became abusive towards her and her mother.

Lisa switched of her phone and soon, drifted away.