Chapter 17 : Crying endlessly

Leo POV :

Pisces just told me everything about Capricorn. I found her crying by herself so I decided to check on her.

The poor girl is so broken, and Capricorn didn't even rejected her at the first place.

She also talked about Taurus getting all cute and close to him. To calm her down, I told her that I will talk to Taurus.

As I make my way down the stair, I see her eating some chips.

She eats all day but she's still flat as fuck. Such a shame.

"Hey!" She says as soon as she sees me.

Since I need to be convincing for Pisces, I'll use my best strict tone.

"Greeting, Taurus." Wow I sound cool.

"Hello to you too, Leo."

I jump as I hear Libra's voice. She was in the kitchen the whole time.

"Hum hello." I smile nervously as she glares at me. She stays still for a while before cracking a smile and laughing.

That girl is definitely bipolar.

We stay completely silent, me waiting for her to go away, until Cancer pass by the kitchen. Libra puts on a big smile.

"Heyyy you cutie!" She clings to his arms and giggles.

She proceeds to caress his face while he's a blushing mess.

I shake my head. This crab is as hopeless as Capricorn.

Finally having some privacy as they leave, I turn around to find Taurus starting another bag of chips.

I sit next to her.

"So what's up?" She says her mouth full of the salted food. I shake my head again.

"I need to talk to you about something." She looks at me with her shining brown eyes, making me forget what I was saying.

That's something I liked a lot about her. While the other Earth signs have mean and 'cat like' eyes, Taurus has kind and warming eyes. She is quite the opposite of them.

My thoughts are interrupted by her small voice.

"Then talk what are you waiting for."

I sigh, this is probably going to make a lot of drama.

"So you know what's going on with Fish and Goat, right?" She nods and rest her face on her hand with a curious pout, the movement making her short hair bounce.

The sight of her like this makes me want to draw her, she looks just like a painting in this position. The only problem is that I can't draw for shit.

I shake my head to take me back to reality.

"We have noticed that you... sort of flirted with him."

She makes a confused face.

"I did?"

I slowly nod. She gives me a look that says 'explain how I did it'.

"You were being all cute with him and stuff, apparently."

She shakes her head in disbelief.

"It was just a hug if that's what you're talking about. I want to make friends." I nod along.

"But you know that she's sensitive about Capricorn. Hugging him and being all cute will probably makes her sad. You know that Pisces don't have the chance to hug him like you do."