Chapter 10 : The party

This is their dresses for the party.

Cancer POV :

"Oh, i got another one.." Gemini is about to tell us another joke, but then the fire signs come in. We all turn our heads to look at them. They also look at us. Another awkward silence takes place.

"So, you're gonna tell us who won?" Scorpio says. We all relax from the tension.

"Yes it was Aries." Leo says, he doesn't look angry at all, like what I expected, but proud.

"And who won for your battle?" Sagi asks, to all of us I think. I decide to answer.

"Libra, Pisces and Virgo." Sagittarius nods and Aquarius seems surprised by the mention of Pisces and Virgo. Scorpio, him, frowns at the mention of their name.

Then there's a silence, again. Guess that we're all bored.

Nobody is trying to break it.
I won't be the one doing it.
Virgo glances toward me.
We then try to hold in our laugh.

It's something Virgo and I always do. When she was coming at school, I would always looked toward her and then start to laugh. She would reach me and asks what's so funny about her face. Then we would talk about inside jokes and laugh hysterically. Taurus would comes later and start singing, and annoying us. And we could never see Pisces before class because she was always late. Those cool memories are interrupted by Aquarius's sudden shout.

"We should go to a party!" The other signs all look happy with it. Even Scorpio. Aquarius carry on.

"I will ask Orion, wait for me there." As she is about to go, Orion comes in. She looks at everybody.

"So you're not gonna do anything for the rest of the day?" Aquarius steps in front of her.

"Actually, Orion, we were wondering if we could go to a party?" Aqua asks in a polite way. Orion raises an eyebrow before looking at all of us. Taurus quickly whisper a 'everybody, pout'. Then we all start pouting, except Scorpio and Virgo. I look in her direction motionning her to do it. She mouths a 'no way' while shaking her head in disapproval.

Orion makes a confused face before sighing and accepting our request. She then exit the room we are in.

"So, we go prepare and meet here in one hour?" We all nods at Libra before going in our separate ways.

In the room

"So, Scorpio, you finally smiled today. What's the matter?" Gemini asks with a grin on his face.

"Finally seeing some girls." He answers with a smirk on his face. Leo smirks and Gemini do too while nodding.

We are now waiting for Aries and Capricorn to finish getting ready. We're already dressed, me with a simple tee-shirt and jeans. However Leo, Gemini and Scorpio put on a shirt, probably wanting to impress some chicks.

Capricorn gets out of the bathroom and Aries follows some minutes later. They also have a simple tee-shirt and jeans.

I open the door and then we all go out.

At the meeting point

"If they're taking so much time I hope that they would look hot a least." Leo says while dramatically sighing.

"Please, no. Don't say anything because it would be too awkward." I warn him.

We can hear footsteps and some complaining coming from the girls. When they reach us the boys start to admire them. Virgo is hiding behind while muttering some things to Taurus and Pisces. They look great! Apart from Virgo cause I can't see her. The others girls really look good too, especially Libra. The fuck did I just said?