Chapter 11 : Dangerous duo work part 1

Libra POV :

Oh damn! My head is hurting like hell. I shouldn't have drunk too much last night. Thanks God Aqua was here to drive last night. I should thanks her later.

Rolling to the side of my bed. I see Pisces sitting on her bed and playing with her phone, a smile on her face. She turns her head toward me, probably feeling someone staring at her. She immediately gets up and gives me a glass of water with some medicine. I thanks her and she gets back on her phone.

"What got you smiling like this?" I asks the brown haired girl while trying to look at the screen.

"Oh, just reading a fan fiction. A Yaoi to be exact." She answers, her gaze not leaving the phone, with a creepy smile on her face.

I nod before standing up and going out of the room. Too lazy to change for now.

I make my way over the kitchen. Before going in it I find everyone except Gemini, Aqua and of course Pisces in the sort of living room.

The tension is extreme. Some awkward things happened last night. Like Sagi and Aries little moment, and Virgo getting angry at that guy. Don't ask me how I know for Aries and Sagi.

After saying hello to everyone, I quickly walks in the kitchen where I find Gemini and Aquarius.

The prankster is sitting with his face in his hands, looking at the blue haired girl cooking.

Aquarius, on the other hand, is completely ignoring him. She have a little glare on her face.

What did I miss last night?

Seeing the tension, I decide to not ask anything stupid and mind my own business. I take a sit next to Gemini and Aqua gives me my breakfast, Gemini still not taking his gaze off of her and smiling like an idiot.

"Oh I almost forgot to thank you for last night."

"No problem." Aquarius answers shortly before sitting next to the other side of Gemini and eating her breakfast.

He puts an arm around her, smiling at her lovingly.

She looks up at him glaring, but it doesn't hide the obvious blush on her cheeks. He doesn't do anything so she takes his arm off of her before continuing to eat.

The brown haired boy look as confused as me. I want to know what happened so badly. My curious side taking over, I take him by the arm before making my way to the living room. All the other signs are not here so I guessed that they've returned to their rooms.

"So, what happened?" I ask with a serious look in my eyes.

"Absolutely nothing." He says while avoiding eyes contact with me. I get it, he's scared that Aqua will gets angry at him if he spills the tea.

"Aqua won't be mad at you, she's my best friend." Gemini seems to think for a moment.

"Aqua kissed me at the party." He finally answers in a small whisper. My eyes widen.

"Oh frick, I need to tell this to Pisces!" Gemini glares at me. I realised my mistake and put my hand over my mouth.

"Euuh.. I won't say anything don't worry." The boy sighs in relief.

"Guys, Orion is calling us, you need to come over." We both turn our head at the sound of the voice. Virgo is standing at the corner of the door with Aqua next to her. I nod before following them with Gemini.

"I was wondering something.." Virgo starts.

"What?"

"Can one of you teach me how to swim today?"