Chapter 7 : Water signs battle

Pisces POV :

"Wait, you're serious?!" I ask

"Of course, that's fucking obvious. You're seriously blind." Cancer replies like i'm stupid, just because i'm younger than him he always does that.

But that's not the real shit.

I just found out that Taurus have a crush on Leo. We can't really call it a crush for now because we've been here for only two days or some numbers like that, but still. It will be the time to spy on them later.

"But did she tells you that herself?" I need real proof before annoying the hell out of her.

"Of course not, she would probably have told you and V first."

"Why do you seem so annoyed? Do you still lo-"

"SHUT UP!" He quickly cut me off.

"Holy shit! That's what i'm thinking!!" I can't hold my excitement no more.

"Stop saying bullshits. I told you and V this when we were twelve. TWELVE."

"And if i don't, what you're gonna do shorty?.." I said that while smiling and getting in front of his face. Since i'm taller than all of them i keep teasing them. Since they tease me for being 1 year younger.

"Just admit it, you still like Taurus?"

"Will you stop saying stupid things! Do you realize that someone is just-"

"CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I've been trying to walk in silence but you keep talking and screaming and..." Scorpio start complaining to himself.

Cancer is trying to not laugh out loud. He's always laughing in the worst situation, and Virgo joins him after hearing his weird laugh. And then me and Taurus join because seeing Virgo crying of laughter is funny.

"Have you finished? Because we were busy talking, it's rude to cut off people. Goodbye." I said my voice full of sass.

Cancer can't hold back his laugh. He tried but it end up making a weird sound with his nose. He is now laying on the ground and laughing hysterically.

He have the same reaction when Virgo was arguing with Scorpio. Or when Virgo is roasting peoples in general. She used to do that with a guy that told her he was smarter than her, and believe me he was not.

I see Scorpio rolls his eyes and mutters something about killing some peoples.

Me, Cancer and Virgo will have fun roasting him together. That's our favourite pastime.

We continue walking and talking for a while before we see Orion waiting at the entrance of the school.

"Perfect! You're all here. How did you sleep?" She says when we arrive in front of her.

"Good." We replie at the same moment.

"Ok. I will explain what you will do today. You're all listening?"

We all nod and Cancer whisper a small 'yes'.

"So today we will have the battle of the elements." Me and Cancer exchange a 'what the hell' look and Scorpio raise a questioning brow.

"The battle of the elements is a battle with the signs of the same elements. We will see who is the most powerful between you three."

I raise my hand like in school before speaking.

"But it's unfair. I only got my powers some days ago and they got them months before. How can i possibly win?" Orion let out a small chuckle.

"You will got thirty minutes to train."