Chapter 14 : Meeting him

Orion POV :

"Are you sure that you want to do it today?" I ask him hesitantly.

"Yes, I already told you."

"But you can't just go in there and tell them who you are like this. And they're 12, they can probably kill you!" I explains to him a little bit angrily.

He stays silent looking at me. He then walks toward me and take my chin with his hand so I can look at him in the eyes.

"You are at my service, Orion. If you think one of them would be able to kill me, which I highly doubt, you make sure they stay back." He rolls his eyes and let go of my chin.

"You can go now."

"Yes sir." I walk toward the door and close it behind me. I should make my way back to the high school before the zodiac wake up.

Scorpio POV :

"Hurry up you lazy ass!"

"Stop pressing me!"

"Can you both shut the fuck up?"

"No you."

"No you!"

"NO YOU."

"NO YOU!"

I smirk. I got used to those type of scene after a couple of days, and I don't find this annoying anymore. In fact, I sometime participate in those scene. And, I don't even find the guys irritating anymore!

Yeah i know, you're proud of me.

I turn around and find Capricorn entering the room.

"Guys! We have to eat breakfast, and after that we will train so hurry."

He then turns away ready to leave.

"Cap, wait for me!"

He stops and turns around. I walk toward him and we start walking in the lunch room's direction while chatting.

Arrived there, we find Pisces and Libra cooking instead of the usual chef.

I approach my mouth to the ears of Capricorn.

"You fishy girl got a nice bottom." Before I can realise he slaps my face lightly.

"Don't say those things out loud you fool! And don't you dislike her?"

"Oh! So you think that too, but in silence? And yes I don't like her, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the view"

He blushes furiously and tries to cover his face, mumbling swear words. I just smirk and sit down on a chair.

"Why is the chief not cooking today?" I ask them. Of course Pisces just ignores me so Libra answers.

"Don't you know?" She says while raising an eyebrow at me? I shake my head.

"If I ask. That's obvious that I don't know."

"In other Zodiac books do you see the characters having a chief cook for them? No, there are always cooking themselves! So me, being the fair scale that I am, choose to cook myself!" She exclaims dramatically with her arm up like a superhero.

I look at her confused and skeptical so she sighs.

"Orion fired the chief and told us to cook because we are irresponsible jerks."

I nod, that's a realistic response.

Anyways, the Zodiac starts to fill in the room and Pisces and Libra give us our food.