Chapter 5 : Training day and a sad friend

Aquarius POV :

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. More like 6 alarms. Since when do we have alarms here? And why the fuck it rings now? It's only 6 AM! I remember exactly Orion saying that we should be awake at 7 AM.

Anyway i don't have time for complaining. So i rush into one of the bathroom, the other one already occuped by Libra.

I won't do a description of the bathroom because there only a huge bathtub, a sink and toilets to shit. Did i just made a description? 

I can hear on the other side of the door everyone screaming at Libra...Because she put too much perfume? Oh my, is everybody deranged in the Zodiac? I already have to support Gemini for his bullshits, and now take care of these girls. 

After having only 20 minutes to prepare, due to Pisces screaming at me that we are 6 and not only one, i get out of the bathroom. The smell of perfume, too much perfume, immediatly hit my nose. That's why they were all screaming at Libra.

After waiting for the last girls, we all made our way towards the training area, me leading the way with a map. A weird map. We all took like 10 minutes to understand it, and Virgo told us at the end that she understood the map since the start. We are now finally in the training area, greeted by seven faces glaring at us.

"Where have you been? It's been 20 minutes that we're waiting for you." Orion say, the glare still on her face.

"Little problem with the map, nothing much." I say in a soft voice. I can't start a fight with her, i need to make a good impression.

"Be sure to not be late next time. Saving the world can't wait." She then mentionned us to go next to the boys, before carrying on whatever she was saying.

"Today you will not learn to control your powers. We will only do some sports, starting with running." I stay silent when all the others are happy, except Virgo who made the most indiscreet groan i've ever heard. Guess she hates sports, or just running.

We start by running slowly, increasing the speed everytime. We do that for only five minutes, and Virgo is already dead on the floor, Taurus accompanying her.  We now do our articulations. Orion tell us that the real shit will begin now. Of course she doesn't said it this way.

After two hours of intense, like really really really intense sport, we all look about to die. I didn't know it would be like this! Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio and Sagittarius look fine. Like they didn't even do anything at all. How i want to punch them. I will make a quick description of what we did.

So after the articulations we did flexibility exercises, some abs, pushs up, weight lifting and other things like that. We carried on by cardio exercises and we runned twenty fucking minutes. And finally we did karate. I got hit, everyone got hit. And for once Virgo wasn't complaining. She was breaking wooden planks and kicking things like a pro. She probably used to do karate or a torturing sport like that. So that's basically everythings we did.

"Good job! You can do whatever you want for the rest of the day. You all should probably try to remember where the different places are." Orion say while looking in my direction, before carrying on.

"And tomorrow you will use your powers. After a certain time we will see who is the most powerful. Have a nice day!"

"Oh! I'm gonna beat you all!" I'm so excited and confidant for this. I mean, have you seen Fairy Tail? Aquarius is like the most powerful, and i've read some stories about zodiacs in which Aquarius is badass all the time. We probably are the most powerful signs, and i'm gonna prove it.

"Such modesty, Aqua. Come visit the school, we're gonna talk about how powerful you are later." Virgo replies while laughing like i said something stupid. 

I then notice that Gemini isn't with all of us. He's probably on the room which i don't know the name of. Should i go with him? I will.

After walking for a certain time and arriving at the front of the door, i knock on it and enter silently. I was expecting Gemini to do some crazy shits but he was just laying on his back looking at the ceiling. I watch him for a couple of second before laying next to him. We just lay there with a comfortable silence. Before i decide to break it.

"What are you doing here alone?"

He turns his head in my direction, sadness in his eyes.

"I'm worried about my powers."

"What's wrong with them?"

"Orion said that after a certain time, we will see who is the most powerful sign..." I give him a smile motionning him to carry on.

"... My power is to have a twin with who i can do telephaty and other stuffs. But since the day i transformed, i can't make him come."

"Don't worry, we will learn to control our powers. But what's the big deal about it?" I've never seen him like this. He was always able to make everyone smile, and he never cared about anything. He was sometimes annoying, breaking lot of things, but he was the only one who made me smile.

"You remember when i was kicked out of my house, right? I want to prove my parents i'm not just a trouble maker or a loser who can't do anything. My only chance is to show them my powers, when i will save the World along with all of you. If they see me, not being able to just summon his twin, what will they think of me?"

He makes me want to cry. He was choosen to be a fucking Zodiac. He was destined to have powers since he was born. Just like all of us, he doesn't know what the fuck is going on. 

"Listen, we're all here to learn how to control our powers. We don't know what will happen, but for now, we will train with all our wills and we're gonna save the World. Not only your parents will see the superhero you are, but also the rest of the World. So don't be sad."

After a time of silent, i see a smile forming on his lips. That makes me so relieved, i hate seeing him sad, he doesn't deserve it. Nobody deserves it. I hug him and he hugs back, we just stay like this.

"Thank you for always making me smile, Aqua."

I hug him harder.