0⃣2⃣

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

I woke up and took my shower and got dressed and wore this

With my hair down to my waist. And huge gold hoop earrings. I went out and I saw Lenny on the couch. " So what, your just living here now? " I asked. He nodded. " Okay, I'm not washing your clothes, and I'm not cleaning up after you " I said. He nodded and continued to watch TV. I ate my breakfast and went to school. I saw levy and she saw me and ran to me. " Hey Lu-chan " Hi levy " I said. Back. " Lu-chan, everyone seems to be scared of you, but you seem so nice " She said. I just smiled. " Well I did just get out of prison the day before yesterday and also I was an assassin and everyone in the prison were scared of me including guards " I said. Levy looked at me with fear in her eyes. " But don't worry, your safe, as long as you don't cross me " I said. She nodded. Then we went into the hallway. There was this boy with salmon hair. He wasn't paying attention and bumped into me. He was about to say something but then he looked scared out of his mind. " Oh u-uh i-im so sorry " He said. I just giggled. It's kinda cute how he can go from cold hearted icy eyes, to ones filled with fear. " It's alright " I said. He ran off somewhere. " Wow, you made Natsu Dragneel cower in fear " Levy said. " Who is he anyway? " I asked. " Only the most popular, cold hearted, player in this school " Levy said. " Yeah, I saw his eyes looked as cold as ice before he turned scared. " I said. We continue to walk, but we split up to go to our separate classes.

In my class

I sat down. This boy walked in. A boy I hated. So much. Loke Lionheart. I hate him so much after what he did to me all those years ago. But now I'm probably unrecognizable to him. He smiled at me and I glared back. The teacher went on with the lesson.

Time skip to lunch

I sat with levy. Loke came up to us.
" Hi I'm loke " He said. I just gave him an icy look. " He's also a player " Levy whispers. " Looks like you never changed " I said. He gave me a weird look. " Don't remember me huh? " I asked. " No... Should I? " He asked.
" Maybe this will refresh your memories " I said. " Dumb little lucky Blondie " I added. His eyes widened them he ran in the other direction. " You know loke? " Levy asked me. I sighed. " Can I trust you? " I asked. She nodded. I pulled her to a empty classroom. " Loke is the reason I am, or, was an assassin. " I said.

Flashback

" Hey look it's the dumb little lucky blonde! " Loke yelled at Lucy. He pushed her down in the mud. Lucy went home crying.

The next day

Lucy was walking home. She opens the door and blood soon surrounded her feet. She followed where it was coming from and she found her parents on the floor. She looked all over and saw loke Lionheart standing with a tall woman with green hair. " Now you will suffer stupid! " They yell at the same time

End of flashback

" So he is my ultimate target for Assassination " I said with a scowl. Levy looked at me with a sad expression. Then it turns to a smile. " Well let's not let that idiot ruin your fun for now " Levy said. I smile and we walked out. As if on que the bell rang and we head to class.

After school

" Hey Lenny " I said. " Hey " He said. He was dressed in a tank top and his boxers. " I'd appreciate it if you got dressed. " I said. " I'm good " He said staring at the TV. I just rolled my eyes and ate dinner then I got ready for bed.

The next day

I get up and take a shower and get dressed.

Then I head to school

Then I head to school. " Bye Lenny " I said. He waved. I walk to school and I see that girl with the short white hair. She runs up to me. " Hey Lulu " She said. " It's Lucy " I said. " Okay, well me and some friends are going shopping, wanna come with? " She asked. " Yeah, i don't know my schedule is pretty packed " I said. " Well what do you have to do? " She asked. " What time are you going? " I asked. " 7 pm " She said. " Yeah... I'm gonna be busy not doing that so I can't make it sorry " I said then walked away from her.

At school

" Hey levy " I said. " Hi Lu-chan " She said back. I saw a bruise on her cheek. " What happened? " I said poking the mark. " I was slapped by one of my bullies. " She said. " Who? " I asked. She pointed to a girl with long straight white hair that had no split ends and bangs, with part of it that was sticking up and curled. " Who is she? " I asked. " her name is Angel Aguria " Levy said.

My P.O.V

Lucy walked over to angel and grabbed her wrist. She dragged her some where no one could see. And then she beat her up real badly. Then she walked back to levy. " Problem solved " She said. Then the two walked to their lockers then their class

In Lucy class

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

I was sitting in class waiting for Lenny to get here. I'm pretty sure that girl is in the hospital by now and Lenny was informed of this. Soon he came into the classroom. Everyone but me was confused as to why he was here. I get up and go over to him. He put handcuffs on me. He stayed with me the whole day not letting me out of his sight.

After class

" I don't know why you're following me like a hawk, I just gave the girl a little beating that's all " I said. " A little beating? ?! " He asked. " You gave the girl two black eyes, broken ribs, broken arms and dislocated her left leg! " He said. " Hey, I could've killed her, you better be thanking me that I held back " I said. " What did you even do that? " He asked. " She was messing with my friend " I said. He rolled his eyes. " If you want me to make it better I can go there and apologize and give her flowers or something like that " I said. " No, she's terrified of you! " He said. " Well then I can't do anything about it " I said with a shrug.

After school

After school I stood up on a bench and everyone was looking at me. " Listen up! " I yelled which got everyone's attention. " If you hurt this girl! " I said pointing to levy. " Whether physically, mentally, or emotionally, I will hurt you! you will be hurt badly! Just like... " I said. I leaned over to levy. " What was her name? " I asked her. " Angel Aguria. " Levy said. " Angel Aguria! " I repeat but louder so everyone could hear. I hopped down and went over to Lenny. I stole the key from Lenny's belt and then uncuffed myself. " So much better " I said rubbing my wrists.