Chapter One.

I couldn't stop crying. I could barely make a sentence that could be understood.

I had collapsed to the ground from the pain, practically screaming because of it. Luci, father, and Dean were trying to put it out, but nothing worked.

Now I was inside, after being carried by Lucifer, on the couch, trying to calm down, but I couldn't.

"Cas, babe," Dean said, grabbing my hands, rubbing them with his thumbs. "Calm down, babe. Its okay, we'll figure it out, okay?" He tried. I hugged him tightly, my body shaking from the silent sobs that raked through my body.

"Cassie, its okay. Don't worry," Lucifer said, rubbing lotion on my back. I winced at the pain. It still burnt.

"B-but w-w-why did t-they b-burn?" I sobbed. Dean's hand was running through my hair as I tried to calm down. It wasn't working very well.

"I don't know, Bub. I don't know, but we'll figure it out, okay? I promise you. Father and I will help you," Luci said, pausing his hand.

"And I will too," I heard Dean whisper. He pressed his lips to the top of my head as my sobs shook my body.

I just don't understand why the burned away.

---

Weeks of research have went by slowly. Still not a thing on why they went away.

Dean hasn't been around much, either. He's always going somewhere with Anna or something. I've learned to get over the fact he still runs with her, but it does hurt that he's with her more than me.

"Castiel! Come here! Jessica is here!" Father yelled from the living room. I was in my room, just laying there with a blade in my hand. I hadn't done anything with it. Just playing with it.

I sat up, standing up, and walked out of my room toward the living room. Jessica normally stopped in to check on me or to get away from Sam.

They've been fighting a little more than usual and I'm both of their get away considering Dean is always gone and doesn't seem to care.

I walked around the corner and saw Jessica in sweatpants and one of Sam's sweatshirts. She smiled at me.

"Hey, Cas," she said, following me as I turned back around to go to my room.

"What happened this time?" I asked, plopping down on my floor. Whenever she came over, we always sat on the floor. It was just a thing.

"He's just drifting from me. He's been working so much lately. They are having him like work extra hours, leaving me with Adrian. I love my son, but I get lonely sometimes," she spilled. I nodded, understanding. I didn't have a job. Father said I can't get one yet, not until I figure out what happened, because people will notice.

"I understand. Where is he now?" I asked, curious.

"Sammy's at home with Adrian, thankfully. He tried to get me to stay home, but I felt if I did, we would fight again about him not being around at all, so I left and came here," she admitted, smoothing out her hair.

"Well, sometimes we need time to ourselves," I said, a small frown on my face.

"Yeah," she said, "where has Dean been?" She asked.

"With Anna," I said, practically hissing her name.

"Really? Wow. I thought he would be helping you rather than actually ditching you pretty much," she said, frustration in her voice.

"I don't know. He probably thinks I'm digging too deep, but this has never happened before except a long time ago and I'm really curious as to why it happened," I said.