Chapter 16: I'm Coming Home

With finals going on, the weeks flew faster than we expected until the day we were dreading arrived. Quinn had managed to keep herself from attacking anyone during this time and somehow managed to keep herself from making any moves on Rachel. Instead Quinn and her fell into their same usual banter. It actually surprised me how's good of an actor Rachel was. You would never have guessed that anything awkward happened between her and Quinn by the way she held herself. I shook my head at both stubborn girls who were seated next to each other. Rachel had been talking more to Jesse and I noticed that she was getting more comfortable talking about him to us. When we were alone, I would listen to her gush about things he would say to her and I would try to be as happy as I could for her.

Instead of the usual chatter, we were all silent, waiting for the airplane to arrive. We had spent the evening before enjoying each other's company, reminiscing and just letting out our emotions. That night we all cried and laughed and spent our last night together in my room and talked about anything and everything including: our future plans, our favorite trips and even went as far as telling embarrassing stories about each other. Remembering all the laughs we shared would probably be one of those memorable nights that I will always cherish.

"You were so oblivious San." laughed Quinn. My face turned bright red as I laughed with the girls. "You should have seen her face when they made eye contact. I thought San was going to throw up"

"Well I had no idea that I was feeling attracted to Ms. Red Head. I was just surprised at how pretty she was" I said, "And you're one to talk about being oblivious" I laughed thinking of the perfect event.

"Dont you think about it" she responded with a glare. I only smirked back in response, knowing full well what can of worms we just opened.

"Now you have to tell us!" Shouted Rachel. They were both sitting close to one another, sharing part of Quinn's bed.

"So one night, I decided not to go out to a party because I was broke at the time." I started. Quinn was glaring at me, but didn't stop me from continuing, "Around 2am, The door to our room flies open, nearly scaring me half to death and then instead of seeing a drunk Quinn, instead I see some random chick with dark hair. I had my laptop in hand and was this close to smacking her with it until a very drunk Quinn runs into the room yelling 'San! Look I found Baby Snookie'"

Rachel and Britt were laughing so hard.

"That's not even the best part" I said in between laughter, "She then tells me that the girl is lost and can't find her friends and that she can spend the night with us" At this, Quinn turns bright red, "I swear to god the girl looked just as shocked to see me as I was her. But let me tell you, that did not stop her from trying. The entire night 'Snookie' was commenting on how beautiful Quinn was and kept playing with her hair. Right before I fell asleep, she was practically sitting in Quinn's lap" I laughed.

"Oh my god Quinn!" Laughed Britt, "Was this supposed to be a one night stand?" At these words we all laughed harder.

"More like one night of sexual frustration. Quinn made her sleep on the floor"

"She was so touchy feely, I couldn't take it" shrugged Quinn who was also laughing at this point.

"Quinn. Poor girl."

"Poor girl my ass. She had her phone on her the entire time. She pulled it out in the morning and started texting her lost friends" I said, "Apparently, they weren't so lost. Quinn actually made us take a picture together so her friends could see she was in good hands. I wonder how they reacted when they found out she didn't get any"