Chapter Forty Two

Third Person's POV

Past; November 22, 2016

"It has been three days, Kai." Jimin tells his friend expression troubled. "I've been searching for him for three days but I couldn't still find him." Jimin continued voice sad, Kai looks at his friend with worried face.

"I tried to ask some people that might know him too but they also don't know where he is." Kai informed. Jimin pulled his brows together and looked up at Kai face confused.

"You... you are helping me to find him?" Jimin asked in complete surprise, "Yeah?" Kai replied unsure.

"Why?" Jimin asked, "I mean, I appreciate it but I thought you hated him?" Jimin asked him again but Kai smile faintly and shook his head, "Jungkook already apologized to us and admitted his mistakes, Jimin-ah. I'm no longer mad at him." Kai explains to him which stunned the smaller male, Jimin blinked his eyes.

"Jungkook, apologized?" Jimin asked in disbelief, Kai gave him a small nod and Jimin felt his chest tightened.

"He came to apologize and invited us for a party that he prepared for your birthday." Kai said and Jimin pauses for a moment when realization hit him, "I don't know what really happened but the party was cancelled that day." Jimin covers his face in frustration shutting his eyes tightly. Everything is a mess because of him. For always siding Eunwoo, every damn time.

Not long enough Kai notices that the smaller male is crying again. Kai only looked at him with pity and anger swelling up in him because of Eunwoo. What kind of bestfriend he is? How could he do that to Jimin? Kai asked himself silently.

"Hey," Kai blurt out and places his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "Stop crying. You'll find him, don't lose hope." Jimin took a deep breath, wipe off his tears and nodded his head.

"Didn't you say, Jungkook has a step brother?" Kai asks.

"Yes." Jimin replied shortly, "Why don't you ask him?" Kai asks.

"I already did but he won't tell me," Jimin says expression hurt, "He did not even give me a chance to explain myself." Jimin added voice laced with sadness.

"You should try again, Jimin. He's your only hope."

____________________________________________________________________________________

7:20 pm

Namjoon sighs and was about to walked past the smaller when Jimin prevented him from doing so as he blocked Namjoon's way, both arms extended, brown eyes looking at the older male with pleading eyes. Namjoon looked down at his watch before he gazes up at him again.