Chapter Ten

Third Person's POV

Jimin's blood runs cold as someone's arm wrapped around his stomach from behind. Jimin tries to escape from his grip and tries screaming but he cover Jimin's mouth with his other hand before dragging the smaller male into an alley.

The younger was terrified and shaking in fear. The said man grabbed his shoulder and made him face him. It was dark and Jimin couldn'tsee the other male's face. He tried to hit him but the said man only hugs him. Jimin freezes, mouth hanging open as he recognizes the man's scent.

Jimin felt his heart softens and let the other male hug him, tears streaming down his cheeks, a faint smile slowly appeared in the older's lips.

"Hyung," Jimin choked out as he buried his face in the latter's chest. Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's waist and tightened grip on his shirt.

"Hyung," Jimin called out again voice cracking. Chanyeol only hummed in response, pressing a kiss on the younger's hair, "I missed you so much. Please don't leave me again." He pleads but the latter stayed silent which made the younger's heart clenches.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol whispered audibly, "Hyung is sorry, Jimin." The smaller male shook his head and hug the latter tightly as possible, sobbing painfully.

*_*_

Jungkook stopped his car when he spotted him walking all alone in the street. Jungkook tightened his grip on the steering wheel, face darkened. He gets off his car and walked towards the latter's direction completely annoyed.

Jimin's back is facing the latter as he continued walking heart heavy and not noticing the latter's presence. Jungkook moves closer and grabbed the latter's arm to make Jimin face him, dark eyes staring down at the younger angrily.

"What are you doing? Why are you wondering alone in this place?!" He shouted. Jimin slowly looked up at him and Jungkook's eyes widens in surprise when he noticed that the latter is crying.

"My brother was here earlier." Jimin tells him face distorted with sadness and hurt. Jungkook dropped his hand, expression slowly turning into a guilt one.

"He hugged me so tight," Jimin trailed off smiling faintly at the older, "I could almost feel that he doesn't want to let go but he needs to." He continued, new tears falling down his face.

"I'm so happy because he comes to see me." Jimin mumbled through his sobs. Jungkook just stared at him silently expression concern.

"I- I just want my brother back is that too much to ask?" Jimin asked tone soft and hurt. Jungkook took a step closer and didn't hesitate to pull the younger into his arms. Jimin caught off guard by his actions but he's too hurt to even think about it. He closed his eyes and let himself melt into Jungkook's embrace.

"I want him back." Jimin mumbled.

"He's the only one I have." Jungkook pressed his shut eyes shut tightly. He wanted to assure Jimin that he's here for him. But he couldn't. Because the last time he gave his words to Jimin that he would always be there for him, he fucked up and broke that promise in the end.