Chapter Nine

Third Person's POV

Sungwoon arched his brow as he stared at the younger male in front of him. Jimin is seated alone in a cafeteria, with a troubled expression a smile slowly appeared on Sungwoon's lips as he sat down in front of the younger, placing his cheek on his palm admiring the smaller male.

Jimin furrowed his brows as he recalled the incident last night.

Jungkook pulls away and both of them catch their breath, the older male caress the younger's cheek softly. Jimin is looking up at him expression dazed.

"I love you, Jimin."

The last thing he said before he passed out on top of Jimin.

Jimin clenches his fist. How could he say that to him when they barely know each other? Jungkook was definitely hiding something from him and he need to know that. Jimin flinches when Sungwoon clap his hands in front of his face. He looked at Sungwoon with wide eyes.

Jimin shook his head and sighs, face annoyed before shifting his gaze at different direction. Sungwoon smile widely.

"Hey, are you mad at me?" He asked tone happy, Jimin glances back at him.

"Just annoyed." Jimin corrected and Sungwoon chuckles. He took the younger's hand, Jimin looked down at their hands, brows pulled together. He's uncomfortable when other people touching him but it feels different when it's Jungkook.

"Let's hangout later with my friends." Sungwoon says tone hopeful. Jimin shook his head no before removing his hand from the latter's grip. Sungwoon's smile fell.

Jimin look up at him and they locked eyes for a moment but it was interrupted by the taller male that broke Jimin's phone the other day as he sat down on the table before glancing down at Jimin showing his boxy smile, Jimin frowned at him.

"I heard that you are staying with Jungkook." He blurted out, Jimin was taken aback and Sungwoon eyes widens in surprise. Taehyung then glances at the other male and motioned him to go away.

Sungwoon mentally rolled his eyes. He glances at the younger male before he bids him a goodbye. Jimin gave him a small nod and shifted his gaze at Taehyung, who is already staring at him, his expression is now serious.

"Now tell me, what's your relationship with him?" Taehyung asked the smaller male tone cold, Jimin remained silent for a moment, not caring to answer the latter's question.

The only thing that playing inside his mind was, Jungkook. The male in front of him is one of Jungkook's friend and maybe he could tell him some information about Jungkook. Jimin opened his mouth to ask when he was cut off.

"Jungkook is mine. He's my boyfriend." He stated and Jimin suddenly felt his heart drop. The taller male cracks a smile and that means he's only joking around, Jimin sigh in relief.

"I'm just kidding! I'm Taehyung by the way." He introduces, extending his arm towards the younger asking for a handshake. Taehyung gestures Jimin to accept his handshake but Jimin ignores it. Taehyung looked down at his hand pouting before looking at the younger again.

"How long have you known Jungkook?" He asked tone curious. The latter was caught off guard at the sudden question. He suddenly feels attack.

"Are you asking me that because I told you he's my boyfriend? Look, he is not my type and I'm straight." He trailed off, "You're supposed to tell me your name." He added.