1. Emperor [part 2]

Začít od začátku

Was he trying to unlock it?

"I'm busy."

"You're always busy...." Prince stopped pestering him and returned to his room sadly.

Emperor didn't feel a thing. He was convinced that being with [Name] was top priority. Abandoning her to be with the others was a crime.

Something buzzed in his pocket. Ah, the girl's phone. She had received many messages asking where she's been, but the king wouldn't respond to them. He just read the texts and called it a day.

This particular one caught his attention. It was from Army.

"Tch.... the trash player..." He was disgusted.

Are you all right? No one has heard from you for a while.

Emperor did suppose that he hadn't kept his word on letting her go out. Whenever she asked, he would refuse in an instant. He liked it when she is just here and only here. No other inklings to talk to. No other boys to talk to besides his teammates.

Just Team Emperor.

"It's time I respond to at least one of your messages, right?" He looked at [Name] for an answer, but she slept peacefully in his arm.

He read her past texts before. He was sure he knew how to type like her.

I'm fine! Just really busy ^^

He waited for a response.

I see. I'm glad you're doing well.

Emperor clicked his tongue.

Can we meet up today? I want to battle.

He wasn't going to allow that.

I'm sorry. I can't. I'm still very busy :(

Please? This is a very important battle.

The sleepy inkling stirred in her sleep. She was most likely waking up. Her naps weren't that long.

As he was typing as fast as he could, the phone was immediately slapped away from his hand, making him drop it on the floor.

He was ready to give a scolding and punish her for doing that until he saw she was just stretching after her slumber.

How convenient for her.

"Wet..." She groggily said, rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well? I'm sorry for going rough on you today." Emperor admired her figure. So pretty.

"Yeah, okay." She didn't know how to respond to that. "I still need to clean. Please let me go."

"You came back from the grocery store."

[Name] gave him a confused glance.

"That's the lie I used."

"Oh. I see." She wiggled out of Emperor's arm and got up from the bed, blushing when she felt something running down her legs. "Excuse me."

She ran out of his room and into the nearest bathroom to clean herself up.

Emperor used this time to peer over the bed and search for the phone. He gasped, seeing the message he accidentally sent, and the response to it.