12 - 3:46 am

C H A P T E R T W E L V E

<3

"YOU REALLY DO LOOK BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT BABY" I smile up at Johnny as he spins me out and back in. Tonight's been so amazing so far with him.

"and you look really handsome juan" I wink at him laughing and he rolls his eyes. He hates it when i call him that.

"maybe you can sleep over tonight" he whispers in my ear and i look away smiling. The things this boy does to me.

"sadly i cannot" i whisper moving slowly to the beat with him. He pouts.

"why"

"because my dads coming home from work and i can't miss him" i lean my head on his chest. He nods softly and we just move to the beat. In this very moment i'm happy, i'm content i'm on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend.
(no pun intended)

"we would like to announce the prom king and queen" The principal taps on the mic. She pulls a card and reads it aloud "Annie Leblanc and Asher Angel" she smiles and Annie smiles the biggest i've ever seen walking on stage with Asher's hand in hers.

The principal puts the crowns on their heads then walks off stage. "i just wanna say i'm in such shock right now that i won i don't know what to say" she pauses "when i was a little girl i got teased for my singing and my voice and just overall being me" her voice cracks. "then i met Asher and my whole life did a three sixty he made me the woman i am today a better person i now am confident and feel beautiful and no one can stop me" she takes her crown and breaks it into pieces "but even tho i won we all in reality are a king and queen" She throws the pieces into the crowd and Asher does the same.

Everyone claps and cheers screaming. I feel like it's all in slow motion. Hours go by of us having the time of our lives. "i'm so tired i can't wait to get home and sleep" Annie grabs onto my shoulder with her eyes closed.

"the prom queen tired wow" i shrug at her smiling and she smiles back. Johnny walks up to us staring at Annie and Asher.

"can i have a minute Mr and Mrs Angel" he bows laughing. They laugh walking away.

"so" he smiles.

"so" i smile.

"mackenzie i had a great time tonight who knew i'd even be at prom with the girl i use to tease" he pulls my close

"oh wow thx john" i giggle

"mackenzie i know it's probably early or too young but" he pauses scratching his neck "i'm in love with you" i pause and before he speak i kiss him with everything in me.

"i love you so much more johnny" We stand there for a minute then it hits me i have to get home. "oh shit i have to get home" i give him a quick kiss and hug then walk away.

"i love you baby" he yells. i turn around to see his bright smile one last time.

"i love you too" I pick up my dress and run to the car.

3:46 am
i wake up to my phone buzzing.

15 missed call's from Anns ;)

i hurry up and call her back turning my lamp on. She picks up the phone and a sob comes from her end. "annie what the hell are you okay" She speaks but all i can hear is crying and mumbling.

"no mackenzie" another sob "It's johnny he's dead"

and just like that it was black.

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Authors note
ah shit. hate me.
-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈