02 - I cant believe im going

C H A P T E R  T W O

<3

"UH YEA DID YOU NEED SOMETHING" I TURN AROUND to face Johnny who was looking me up down. I cross my arms and roll my eyes "listen here buddy I'm not like other girls here I'm not just gonna let you get in my pants" I turn to walk away but he pushes me up against the Mats lined against the wall. Seriously are there no teachers in the gym?!

"Who said I wanted that" he whispered biting his lip. I mean he is right. I'm probably just jumping to conclusions... I stand there uncomfortable under his body waiting for something.

"Alright break it up you two" I hear Mr. Johnson's voice as he enters the gym doors. Man I've never wanted to hear my gym teachers voice so much in my whole life until now. Johnny chuckles then walks away giving me a wink. I try not to let it affect me but of course I had butterflies in my stomach.

12:30 pm
"He likes you I'm calling it now" Jayden says as we sit down at the lunch table. There's no way. Absolutely no way a guy like HIM would go for girl like ME.

"Oh wow he pushes me up against a wall staring at me that's how you treat someone you like" I say sarcastically. I see Asher and Armani coming to sit down at our table. Then I see the good ole boy Johnny. Why is he coming over here? Who knows man.

"Oh I hope you guys don't care I invited him" Asher says gesturing toward Johnny. Everyone at the table shakes their heads and Jayden's winking at me. Sometimes I hate her I swear. Johnny sits down next to me smiling. I look away and stare at annie who's giving me the 'oh my god' look. I've known Annie since were 7 I think I understand every face she does. Everyone eventually gets in their own conversations and then my phone dings.

Ann's :)
Don't look now but he's staring at you :o

No way shut up

Ann's :)
*image* see told you.

are you crazy?!
Stop taking pictures of the guy.

Ann's :)
Okay whatever.....

I mouth 'stop' to annie and put my phone down on the table. She holds her hands up in defense smiling. "So johnny I'm throwing a huge party tonight and if you wanna come I'll txt you where" Asher says to Johnny.

"Is Kenz going" Johnny smirks at me then looks at Asher confused face.

"One it's Mackenzie to you and two n-"

"Yea she is going" Jayden speaks up interrupting me. I turn my head toward her wide eyes. What the hell is she doing?!

"Then yea I'll go" he stands up with his bag and walks away.

"Alright Jayden explain because you know I never ever go to parties" I cross my arms glaring at her. I don't think I've ever been genuinely pissed off at her till now.

"Kenz come on he likes you and this could be a chance for you to get to know each other" she responds.

"I don't know what to tell you but I'm not going" I uncross my arms running a hand through my hair. I'm not going no matter what she says.

5:30 pm
"I can't believe I'm going to a party" I lay back on my bed sighing. Right now there are too many people in my room. We have Nadia, Jayden, Annie and Brynn. These are the people that are currently DIGGING THROUGH ALL MY CLOTHES.

"Wear this, this is sexy" brynn holds up a dark blue long dress. I shake my head.

"How about this" Annie holds up a black dress that's mid length with buttons up the front. Again I shake my head.

"Ok this" Nadia questions. It's a tight dark silver mid length dress that I think I only wore once. I can't lie it's such a beautiful dress. I roll my eyes and take the dress from her. Everyone claps as I walk
Into the bathroom. Here goes nothing...
I take off my clothes and pull up the silver dress. I take a deep breath and look in the mirror.

Wow. I'm not... ugly? I turn sideways to look at my body and turn the other way. I actually really like this I'm kinda excited.
I grab my phone to take a Snapchat for my story.

I walk out of the bathroom to see everyone's eyes on me

I walk out of the bathroom to see everyone's eyes on me. "Holy shit Kenz you are literally" Annie Nadia pauses "stunning" she runs to me and gives me a hug.

"Wow I don't think I've ever seen you wear a dress" Annie laughs "ah no wait there was that time wh-"

"Yep okay lets not talk about that" I hold up my hand and sit on my chair by the vanity mirror. "So who's doing my makeup cus if I do it I'm just doing mascara and lip gloss" I spin around toward everyone and they all pause what they're doing. "What? Did I do something" I question. They're all just staring at me with shock.

"You're gonna let us do your make up" brynn speaks up smiling. I nod my head slowly still with confusion on my face. Can someone give me an idea of what's going on here? They all look at each other and run towards me. Oh no....

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
Authors note
Hello babies what's going on
I'm actually excited for the next chapter
It's going to be JUICY anyways I'll see you in the next chapter? Bye bye :)
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈