07 - egotistical jerkwad

C H A P  T E R  S E V E N

<3

SITTING IN MY BED WIDE AWAKE AT FOUR AM isn't how i planned my night. what the fuck what that? a kiss Mackenzie it was a kiss that you fucking liked. I groan laying back on the bed. I've known this kid literally almost two weeks and i think i like him or something? it's ridiculous. I don't know how i'm gonna face him tomorrow or any other day. Knowing him he's never gonna let this go. Eventually i fall asleep to all my thoughts.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I lift up my arm banging on my alarm clock. Me plus running on three hours of sleep equals grouchy kenz and grouchy kenz hates everybody. Memories flood back from last night and i instantly sit up sighing. i stand up walking to my closet searching for something to wear. i pull out a long sleeve purple shirt with overalls.

i arrive at school and walk to the schools lounge room. it's just a room some kids go in before class starts. i see Annie holding two pink Starbucks drinks smiling at me. I roll my eyes smiling taking the drink thanking her. "take a picture of me" i giggle and she grabs my phone. She takes a few pictures and shows them to me.

"i really like that one post it on instagram" i put a filter on it then post it. I wait for likes and comments come in to reply.

liked by Annieleblanc, JaydenB, Johnvincent and 32 others

Kenzzieg thx ann's for the drink :)

View all 10 comments

Annieleblanc anything for my beaut
           ↳Kenzzieg uwu 🥺

Johnvincent you're so beautiful
           ↳Kenzzieg ty
Annieleblanc did he jus-
    ↳JaydenB in fact he did ann

JaydenB how do you look like this?!
           ↳Kenzzieg i learned from u.

Melissag Mackenzie get off your phone in school!
           ↳kenzzieg im gonna block u

"two months till prom and i still haven't been asked out now do you believe me" i whisper to Annie walking into biology. She rolls her eyes sitting down at a table.

"you gotta have faith Mackenzie" she say her bag down on the floor beside her chair. I look down debating on weather or not i should tell her about the kiss. If i did then i'll NEVER not hear about it.

"that's the thing Annie i don't have faith because i don't care i don't like him" lies.

"if you still talk about it you still care about it and you're still talking about it" she purses her lips and the teacher walks in. What if she's right? what if i am starting to develop feelings for some egotistical jerkwad....

The bell rings and we pick up our stuff walking out. I see Johnny walking up to me with a concerned look on his face. "listen about last night i don't know why i kissed you it was just in the moment thing i'm really sorry" he says looking down. I sigh letting my head fall down knowing Annie just heard all of that. just great...

Flashback to yesterday night

i am being kissed. Johnny Orlando's lips are on mine and i'm kissing back. I snap back to reality and push him off of me. We both just stand there in silence for a few seconds till i break it. "listen i think you should go" i hold my hands behind my back walking backwards.

"i'm sorry kenz i-" i shush him before he could finish his sentence making this more awkward than it already is.

"just go please" with that he walks away and i sneak back inside

End of flashback

"listen Johnny it's fine let's just not talk about it" i lift my head up and look at Annie to see her face in a 'o' expression.
He nods and walks away.

"Were you just not gonna tell me about this" Annie and i start walking to lunch and i don't answer her. I'm to embarrassed right now to say anything. "hello Mackz" she waves a hand in front of my face and i sigh once again.

"ok last night he snapchatted me and asked me to sneak out with him all we did was get frozen yogurt then walked back to my house when i turned around to say bye i was being pushed up against my window being kissed yes i kissed back not because i like him but because it was a moment thing then i pushed him off and told him i think he should go" everything's silent for a minute.

"oh Mackenzie" she rubs her forehead then speaks again "can you not see that he's already falling for you" She looks up at me and i roll my eyes.

oh Annie what a fool you are...

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Authors note
Hello you cute little babies. i love you with all my heart + i appreciate all the votes & comments. Comment what your favorite Jenzie book is :o
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈