01 - A walking sex god

C H A P T E R  O N E

<3

"WAKE UP KENZIE I GOTTA MEET UP WITH ASHER BEFORE CLASS" I sit up rubbing my eyes only to see Annie fully ready. I groan and pull the blankets over me lyeing back down. "Kenzie I'm serious I wanna see him" she pulls the blanket off of me pulling me out of bed.

"Why so you two can make out" I roll my eyes picking out an outfit. I pick out a plain red tank top from brandy Melville and black ripped jeans. I left my hair down because I'm just too tired to do anything with it. "Alright let's go" I say to annie slipping my red converse on grabbing my bag.

7:30 am
"Did you hear about the new kid coming today" Jayden comes up behind me as I'm stuffing my things in my locker.

"No who is it" I ask. Maybe this will be like the movies where the new kid comes to school and the girl falls in love with him and they live happily ever after but, this isn't a movie.

"His name Johnny Orlando he's 18 and got kicked out of his old school" damn what is she a detective. Give it to Jayden to know everything about a person in 1 day. Of course the new kid coming is going to be known as the 'badboy' and every girl here is going to fall at his feet.

"Guys have you heard about the new kid" Annie comes up behind me. Deja vu?

"Yes annie yes I've heard about the new kid he's a bad boy 18 kicked outta school named Johnny" I laugh at her leaning up against the locker. She rolls her eyes and rambles on about him to Jayden. Then everyone that's piled around their locker starts facing toward the doors. There he is. Johnny Orlando walking down the hall with his hand in his hair.

He's got a black champion hoodie on with skinny legged black jeans on. I'd be lying if I said I didn't completely awe over him. Snapped out of my thoughts the bell rang and I'm running to gym class.

8:30 am
"He's literally a walking sex god" one of the girls said in the locker room "im gonna ask him if he wants to come over tonight and Yanno" she bites her lower lip pulling over her tank top. Why are girls like this it just amazes me sometimes.
I walk out of the doors to see him again talking to a group of boys on the other side of the gym. His arms flexing with every movement. Ok Kenzie stop he's never gonna go for a girl like you.

"Hm wonder what Kenzie's staring at" Annie leans her head on my shoulder mocking me. I knock her head off and look down. "What's wrong kenz"

"Nothing I'm fine" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear walking away. Self confidence is something I don't have at all. Wish I did but I don't. I look over my shoulder to see the same girl who was talking in the locker room to Johnny. She's rubbing on his arm and he's not even paying attention to her but staring at me. I lock my eyes with his and he smirks. I hurry up and look away looking at my shoes. What the hell is he smirking at. Does he think I'm like every other girl in this school and is gonna let him get in my pants? No.

"Hey Mackenzie right" I hear a deep voice behind me and it's him. Oh lord help me.

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Authors note
So this is chapter one. I hope you don't mind how short the chapters are.  I'm going to write longer ones as I progress I promise. Tell me how you feel so far :p
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈