Chapter 3 - Pancake Dinners (smut)

Start from the beginning

He couldn't like me, there was no way. Like he said, all those nights we spent together something should've happened then, if anything was going to. Unless he thought I was the one who was suppose to make the first move, which makes no sense coming from him.

Or had he made it and I missed it?

This doesn't matter now, it doesn't. I love Soda, and I love his family. It's just...if there was something there why couldn't he have told me sooner? Why did he have to wait until now, when I was finally happy?

I got up to go to the bathroom, excusing myself. I just needed a second, catch my breath, calm my thoughts. I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering what it was either of these guys saw in me - if anything.

I took in a deep breath and opened the door to see Soda standing there, a little ways away down the hall. He nodded his head toward the bedroom and ducked inside while I followed behind. The lights were off and I could still hear the sound of rain outside.

"Soda, both your brothers are in the other room." I remind him, as he comes to meet me in the middle of the room, placing his hands on the side of my hips as he kisses me.

" I remind him, as he comes to meet me in the middle of the room, placing his hands on the side of my hips as he kisses me

"Ponys practically asleep and Darry's in the kitchen. I just wanted to get some time with you, you know." He kisses me again and I melt against him.

I know I shouldn't, but I bring up what Dally said. "You know what Dally told me today?" I start. Soda shoots me a look, as if questioning why I was saying this right now. "He said you wouldn't know what to do with a girl like me." I tell him, waiting for him to react, waiting for him to prove him wrong now.

"He said what?" Soda said, taking a step back. "Why the hell did he say that, what were you even talking about?" He asks quickly and I start to wonder if I backfired this plan. "He said I don't know what to do with you, huh?" He asks, starting to corner me into the wall. "I'll show you what to do with you. I'll leave marks all over you so he can see them, too." He said, suddenly grabbing my hips to his forcefully. He goes down to my neck and starts sucking and licking me, giving me goosebumps and making my skin crawl. I feel his hands slide up my thighs, lifting my skirt as he places his hands around my lace white thong. Effortlessly, he slides them down my legs, my foot stepping out of them in waiting.

Before I know it, he's lifted me up, my legs around his waist. He slams me back against the wall, making me moan out in both pain and pleasure, as he starts to thrust himself against me. His jeans are still on but I can feel him beneath them, straining against the fabric as he grinds against my center. "Soda.." I manage to slip out, low and quiet.

"I'll show you I can take care of my girl." He says. "Just like I always do, don't I sweetheart?" He carries me over to the bed and somehow manages to throw me down aggressively and gently all at once and I look up at him, watching as he unbuckles his jeans and lets them hang loose around his legs, pulling down his underwear to reveal his massive throbbing cock.

He climbs on top of me, arms over my head. In this position, his whole body looks massive, and I feel small and trembling beneath him. He rubs himself against me and my body bucks forward, wanting him, needing him. "Please, Soda." I beg, waiting for him to be inside me again, thoughts of last time floating around drunkenly in my head.

"Not quite yet, doll." He says, and I close my eyes and wince. 'Doll'. That was what Dally used to always call me. No, not right now, get that thought out of my head.

I look back up at Soda, his eyes staring down at me as he lifts my skirt again and I feel his finger press down to my clit, making me bite down hard on my lip. He starts circling it with his hand lightly, making me wetter and wetter and making me grab the fabric of his tee-shirt as I squeeze down on his shoulder. "Well? What do you think? Do you think I know just what to do with you, yet?" He asks, his voice low and seductive in my ear.

I want to kill him for teasing me like this, I reach down for his cock and hear him moan out softly as I steer him towards me, spreading my legs for him. I wait to feel him enter, but I'm floored when he comes forward all at once, every inch of him, thrusting inside me. I let out a cry and he puts his hand over my mouth, quieting me. He starts pumping inside me, harder and faster, and me unable to keep up. I pull him down to me to kiss him hungrily, our lips finding each other easily. The light from the moon outside casts down on his face and his eyes are on mine, connected to me as he thrusts again and again.

He lifts my shirt with difficulty as he looks down at my rounded, waiting breasts. My bra is light, laced, matching my panties. He can see my nipples poking out from underneath and his hand goes for it, circling it over the fabric. I want to feel his mouth on them, sucking them, but I can barely get the words out as he starts jack hammering his dick in me into oblivion.

My eyes start to roll back in my head as I feel him playing with my breast now and simultaneously giving me the fucking of a life time. "Soda-" I try to tell him. "Soda, I'm going to-" but I can't get the words out in time, I feel my walls close in around him. My feet curl as I feel an orgasm explode from inside me, sweat dripping down my breasts to my stomach, and I watch him lap it up with his tongue, looking up at me as I shake and ride it out beneath him, moaning and grabbing his arm tightly.

I feel him unleash inside me, filling me with his hot, warm cum and he groans out as he continues to grind his hips against mine, then slowly, breathlessly, collapses on top of me.

Our breathing is fast, panting. My body feels like it has electricity coursing through it, and I feel like I need a shower, or more pancakes, or a cigarette. We stay there for what feels like couldn't me more than a few seconds when there's a knock on the door. Soda jumps up, pulling his pants back up around his waist as I pull my shirt back on and smooth my skirt down, pussy throbbing. "Y-Yeah?" Soda mumbles out.

The door opens slowly as Darry stands there, looking annoyed. "It's a school night, Pony has to get to sleep if you don't mind." He says, looking at the both of us.

"Yeah, yeah sure let me just walk Vera out." Soda says, nervously running his hands through his messy bedhead. I stand up and feel myself wobble but Soda's there, grinning like a bastard as I take hold his arm. Darry leaves into the living room as we exit, Pony sitting there with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Have a good night, Vera?" He asks and Darry smacks him up the back of the head. "Hey!"

"Night, Vera." Darry says, handing me my jacket. As he walks back off into the kitchen, he shoots us both another look. I guess everyone heard, then.

I kiss Soda goodbye at the door and object to him walking me home, knowing he had a early shift coming. I hear the screen door slam shut behind me and I'm halfway down the driveway when I hear it open again. "Hey, Vera?" I hear Soda call. I turn, looking over at him. "You still happy? With me, I mean."

"Yeah of course I am, Soda. Why?"

"Just making sure, is all." He says, before turning back away and wishing me goodnight, closing the door again.