[7] Quick Vampire Love {{PART I}}

Почніть із самого початку

"No!" I yelled and covered his mouth with my hands, looking all around. "Don't talk pervertedly to a lady!" He couldn't help, but chuckle.

"I just wanna keep you around. You're very interesting." And with that he went for my neck, I let out a whimper and moan as he bit. It didn't quite hurt at all. It felt really good actually.

Then slowly, my vision went dark and I felt like I was drifting away.

It felt like just seconds later I awoke, in a bed. I looked around the room not familiar.

"Alone again." I sighed loudly.

"Not quite." I jumped at the female voice.

I looked to see a tough, intimidating woman at the door.

"Another vampire recruited." I swallowed hard.

Is she talking about me?

"How does it feel." An older man asked next to her.

"You guys are hilarious! I just had a dream about a vampire. He was nice on the eyes let me tell you."

"How flattering." As the vampire from before came through the wall, I felt blush rise to my face.

"Fuck." I growled at myself.

And now he knows!

"I am Sir Integra Hellsing, you will listen to Alucard and help us." She didn't even elaborate. "I can't wait to see what you can do, Amaterasu."

She then left.

"Okay, that was a woman right?" Both men laughed and nodded. "And how'd she know my name?"

"I told her." The vampire said. Alucard. "I mean, I had to explain everything because I brought a woman home." I chuckled.

"It's almost like she's your mother." I murmured.

"I got her, Walter." Alucard said and the man at the door just bowed at me.

"Miss Amaterasu." And then left.

"How weird." I said and he gave me a mirror.

"Look." And I did.

"What? I don't see anything." I said and looked straight faced.

"Smile." I faked it, but I could still see that my canines were sharp.

"I'm actually a vampire." I said and looked up at Alucard. "That's amazing."

"You're weird."

"Not much more than you, Alucard." I gave an innocent smile to which he just rolled his eyes.

"You are expected to call me Master. For I am above you in rank."

"That sounds kinky as hell." I mused, winking when he looked at me. "What do I get if I don't call you 'Master', will I be punished?" I've always been quite flirtatious, even as a human girl.

"We could use your sex appeal to catch the people we need." He mused, in face in thought.

Or we could use my sex appeal to make you want me.

"You are very beautiful, people would want you." I felt my cheeks warm. "And yet a virgin."

"Didn't find the right guy until the end." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"So I ended that." I looked away so he couldn't tell what I was thinking.

No... You brought me closer.