Firsts.

Taehyung

I fucking hate Park Jimin.

Okay, maybe that was a lie.

It's more like I fucking love Park Jimin yet hate him at the same time.He's my crazy alpha best friend.The boy that has been at my side since forever, well since I came to be part of Eclipse Pack.

He was my first everything.

He was my first friend,first date when my supposed date had completely cancelled on going to homecoming with me and one drunken night after a game of truth or dare even my first kiss.Lets' just say two drunken thirteen year olds never spoke of that incident ever again not even nearly five years later.

Jimin loves to tease me but we both mentally agreed that was the weirdest moment of their lives was just that kiss.The sweaty intoxicated night at 'La Blur', a fancy night club Taehyung's brother Kim Namjoon had dragged the teenagers to when he was supposed to be babysitting them will always be a memory both had held unto.

It was a fond memory that seemed quite childish to hold unto but nonetheless it still made Taehyung giggle.Taehyung clasped his hand over his lips and felt his cheeks warm up displaying a rosy hue.

He silently shook his head at himself .However despite it all Jimin was going to get a good beating from the shorter male.Jimin had once again been sleeping around and forgot about school and Taehyung hated being late to school.

The omega stomped in anger and huffed as he carefully wrapped up lunch for both him and Jimin.He even wrapped up breakfast for the latter with a final sigh he stumbled towards Jimin's bedroom.

He hated this, waking up Jimin when he had been partying the whole night and as a result had brought home another girl.

"Hey Sumire!"Taehyung chirped recognizing the black haired beauty stumbling around the room in a pair of shorts and a loose white cotton shirt of Jimin's.

The room reeked of sex and as a werewolf Taehyung couldn't help but gag.Sumire attempted to spray some of Jimin's cologne and opened the windows to ventilate the room.

"Well Tae he's all yours I don't really fancy walking up Jimin.Bye and sorry that you have to do this but it really was a wild party in the club last night,"Sumire yawned before leaving the young alpha's room.

Taehyung gave her a soft smile and waved at her retreating figure.

Sumire was gorgeous, she was half Japanese and half French, a strong beta who had often been a great hook up for Jimin as she didn't demand anything else besides a decent friendship outside the bedroom.

Taehyung approached Jimin's snoring and admired the alpha's back that was covered in angry red scratches.He traces his fingers along the marks that lead all the way towards his neck before realizing that Jimin was awake.

"Like what you see Tae Tae?"the alpha smirked.Taehyung took the cushion underneath the alpha's head and flung it at his annoying face.

"Just hurry up we are gonna be late and our excuse can't be that you were busy hooking up with our substitute maths teacher,"Taehyung replied huffing.

- - -

The pair walked into the busy school and Jimin watched the crowd make way to watch.It filled Jimin with pride as they held hand and his thumb drew small circles on the younger.

Only one person wouldn't move out of the way and Jimin couldn't hide the shock in his face as he drew closer to the only person standing on the way towards the classroom.

The person oozed of alpha pheromones, making all the wolves a bit dizzy as they had never encountered such an alpha before.
Not even Jimin,the head alphas first son had such presence.

"Hello Jungkook ,"Jimin said rather distastefully a bitter taste came in his mouth as he glanced at the now grown up over commanding boy known as Jeon Jungkook.

A purebred alpha more commonly known as a True blood but more importantly this boy was his brother,his half brother.

Jungkook didn't care to reply at the sarcastic tone because in front of him stood his whole world, his mate which he would come to know as Kim Taehyung .

"Hello cutie ,"he smirked.

Jimin growled and stood in front of Taehyung.