"Also! Keep it down whenever you two have sex! If I keep on getting no sleep every night, I'll never make waffles again!" Toby gasped. "I PROMISE I PROMISE I PROMISE-" You cut Toby off and said a simple "Goodnight Toby." You giggled. You saw a light blush appear on Toby's face.

Dreaming~~~

Run. Stop. Run. Stop. The goal? Don't stop running. But stop. The demon had been chasing a sound. The sound being you. But every time the sound moved. The thing made sound. By him making sound, it seemed he thought it was YOU making the sound. You had to make him catch you, but without sound. You stopped. He stopped. It looked like you two were at ease. But then you let at a trembling breath, and he immediately went for his target again. Grabbing his target, He snatched you. Trapped you. Ripped you apart.

End dream :3

Panting. Shaking. Sweating. That's the words to describe you at this very moment. It had been 7:30am. You wanted to sleep, but you feared going back whatever the hell that place was . You finally calmed down and got ready.

You walked down to the kitchen. Slender went up to you looking quite annoyed.

"Could you please, make breakfast. Toby will not stop pestering me about it." He looked and sounded annoyed. "Sure." The usuals had been waiting at the table. You quickly made breakfast almost falling asleep with every move. Let me remind you why. Last night the time you went to bed, was 4am. And in the past three days. You've only had 6 hours of sleep. So you were pretty close to just dying.

Everyone got their food and ate their breakfast. Of course EJ had already had his 'breakfast'. You weren't really looking forward to training today. I mean with the lack of sleep, that'll really just kill you.

"So (Y/N)! You ready for training today?! I cant wait! To see who you're up against." Ben exclaimed. You didn't want anyone to worry about you but people were kinda questioning why you were taking so long to answer. "Uhhhhh,,,,, yeah I'm excited too." You said unsurely. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Slenderman tried confronting you BUT, "N-nothing's wrong! I just stayed up a little to late... T-that's all." You cursed yourself for stuttering. Everyone eyed you for a second. "I hope you learned from your mistakes from last night then (Y/N)." Slenderman answered back to your response to the confrontation.

"Come on slendy! She was obviously bullshitting—!" Jeff swiftly got cut off by a glare and growl. "Language Jeffery." After that Jeff left clearly annoyed. Ben followed along, probably planning to play video games with Jeff.

Everyone went to do their own thing after breakfast. Some people went up to you after the incident at breakfast, including Jane.

You'd just gotten done with washing the dishes when walking, got hit by a certain persons shoulder.

"Hey! Watch it (L/N)!" 'Ugh this bitch again' you thought. "What do you want Jane?" You asked so you could get this over with already. "Oh, I just wanted to know why you were snogging one of my best friends boyfriend?." She "confronted". "Whoever told you that is full of shit, okay? I never did anything sexual with Toby. I just cooked him waffles and helped him wake up so he could sleep, I dont know, not standing up. Because it's clear that his girlfriend, doesn't give two fucks about him." You went on. You wanted to confront clockwork over what had happened. You threw it into janes face that her apparent best friend, was a liar.