Chapter 5

A/N Sorry about the late update I know I am a horrible updater. Truth be told everytime I get on I plan to update but then end up reading for like ever. Thank you all for the over 200 reads, I know thats not a lot but for me it is huge.

SHERLOCK

I hale a cab and usher John in. Quickly telling the cabbie where to go, I try to explain to John what was going on. 

"John, moriarty is back. we dont know how and we dont know why. All we know is that he is back and is looking for you. I didnt want to have to tell you this way but, he is going after all the people I love. He is starting with the one that I love most. John Watson, you are the one I love most. More than a friend. Mrs. Huddson is next. Then last is Lestraude. And no John I don't love Lestraude, he is just a friend. My only three friends he think I have." 

I sat there waiting fo a response. John just sat there looking at me. Staring at me. Oh god I messed up. He doesnt like me. "John I... I understand if you want me to leave. I... I will have my stuff gone by the end of th-" John cut me off with a soft gental kiss. The kiss lasted a short while. Much to short for my liking. As John pulled away he looked into my eyes. Gazing. The most beatiful thing I have seen in all my life. 

"Sherlock..." John only needed to say my name for me to understand, "Sherlock you better not leave. I have been meaning to tell you that I... I love you too."

JOHN

Sherlock loves me too! I can't believe it, the love of my life is sitting here telling me that my life is in danger, and all I can do is stare dimwittedly into his eyes. I want the world to dissapear for a while, so  can be with him. I want to kiss him again and again, untill I have touched every inch of his skin. But we can't afford to think like that. 

 As the cab pulls into Scottland Yard Sherlock grabs my hand and tosses the cabbie a 50 pound note. Pulling me into the building, he makes a B-line to the DIs office. 

"Sherlock, John, glad you got here so quick. Moriarty, let this for you..."

A/N 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR VOTE!!!! IF I HAD ANY TYPOS OR ERRORS LET ME KNOW PLEASE