Chapter 4

JOHN

Sherlock just doesn’t get, does he? He is always so rude. Maybe that’s why I can’t leave him. He would be killed by someone the first time he mouths off about someone else’s drug problem. Hevan know Sherlock has his issues. Maybe I also can’t leave because I have nowhere to stay. But Harry would take me in wouldn’t she? I mean she is my sister after all. And it would only be for a short time. No. I can’t leave. I won’t leave. I love him too much, even though it kills me to love him so much. He is the only man I have ever loved and ever will love. I liked woman. But that was all before I met Sherlock Holmes, the curly haired detective. It is so hard, knowing that he doesn’t feel the same way. Of course he wouldn’t.  He’s married to his work!  I have to tell him though. If I don’t I will live the rest of my life in the shadow of my cowardliness.

Morning is arising and Sherlock’s violin has not stopped. I must have fallen asleep to it. After my morning shower I slip downstairs and see his reflection in the mirror. So perfect, he is. Never a curl out of place! His music rings out like a plea for peace.  That is my Sherlock, the Sherlock that I love with all my heart.

“Sherlock? Can I have a word with you?” the music never stops but he does turn around and face me.

SHERLOCK

“Sherlock? Can I have a word with you?”

 Oh no what have I done? Have I upset John? Is he going to leave? Please don’t leave me john. I love you. I just don’t know how to tell you. I know you don’t love me back.

I turn to John but I do not stop playing the music. This is John’s song. I am playing it in front of him, for him. This is how I am going to tell John that I love him.

JOHN

Sherlock’s eyes are filled with something I have never seen before, at least not in him. Emotion. Raw emotion in Sherlock’s eyes tell me that it’s ok to talk, that he is listening.

 “Sherlock I have been meaning to talk to you ab-“I was cut off by a sharp ringing noise in the kitchen. Sherlock’s phone was going off.

“Just one second John I must get that.”  With that he slipped off into the kitchen. “Yes?... Of course… Johns here. Why?....but…. Fine we’ll be there in a few minutes.” CLICK. Then Sherlock came jogging back out. “John I am so sorry we must go to the Yard.”

A/n

Sorry about the long update!!!! I am really trying to set everything together. Sorry if it’s horrible. This is my first johnlock story. Please please comment vote and share. Thank you lovelies for reading