Chapter One

"He's standing, staring out the window, watching the rain fall from the sky. The little flat here on Baker Street is starting to feel cramped and Sherlock is getting restless he hasn't had a case in weeks and is now rambling deductions of the few people on the streets. Lestroud called twice this week but Sherlock turned both cases down saying he found them boring"

John's typing away on his blog when he hears the tea pot whistle. Seeing that Sherlock was obviously not going to get it John get up and out of habit pours two cups. When the tea is steeped he adds a splash of creamer and brings them out to the sitting room.

"Sherlock?" John tries to get his attention but fails, "tea if you like" Sherlock hasn't been himself since this storm began. John is starting to worry, he hasn't seen him eat in days and sleep hasn't come. Matter of fact Sherlock hasn't moved from that spot. "Sherlock?" John is getting upset with him for not talking to him for so long. Why is upsetting him so much, it never upset him before so why now? Why during this storm, why is Sherlocks silence making John so upset? So angry?

"Sherlock I am going for a walk, would you like anything from the market?" Silence. John grabs his jacket and head for the door when he hears a shuffling noise behind him. Turning around only to see that Sherlock has picked up his violin and has begun playing a soft tune that John had never herd before. Once John is out the door he starts walking until he can't here the violin anymore, than sits on the nearest bench and starts to cry. Uncontrollable, for no reason he can explain. He starts to sob.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you like this first chapter I will have the second one up soon! Please comment if there are any mistakes. Plus I want to add that I am American so if I have anything wrong please please please tell me. That's all thanks!