59| You Complete Me, Pierce

Start from the beginning

I lead Logan throughout Downtown Columbus which, for the most part, was pretty vacant. The streets had a few cars here and there and the restaurants were still crowded, but nearly no one was strolling down the sidewalks at this point. It was perfect, though. Except for the fact that every time we passed someone they would give us a weird look for being dressed up in our prom attire. It was probably the least casual thing we could've been wearing.

I knew exactly where I was taking Logan. Her night had been damaged by Genevieve's need to be the biggest bitch on the planet, but that didn't mean that it had to be completely ruined. I was going to make this prom night amazing even if we weren't actually at the dance. I needed tonight to be amazing for Logan. She didn't deserve to feel so shitty about everything. She deserved the world and I would give it to her if I could.

Logan and I walked down to the same spot I had taken her during the Christmas festival. The spot by the water that once had a giant Christmas tree. The tree was now gone, but the fairy lights surrounding the area were still there. It was still the perfect place by the water to be with Logan tonight and I knew exactly what I was doing.

"I remember the last time we were here," she said when we stopped walking, Logan facing out towards the water.

"Just as magical, I hope," I said.

"Just as magical."

I smiled to myself and pulled out my phone, opening up to Spotify. Yeah, your boy was really about to play music on his phone. I immediately clicked on One Direction's If I Could Fly and turned the volume up, setting my phone down on the concrete steps. I held my hand out towards Logan and she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh my god, you're so cheesy," Logan said.

"Well, we never got to have our slow dance at prom. So we might as well have it now," I said, still with my hand reached out towards her. "What do you say, my queen? May I have this dance?"

Logan rolled her eyes and took my hand. "Of course, my king."

I smiled and pulled her in towards me, wrapping my arms around her waist while her arms moved up and around my neck. We swayed to the song and nothing was more perfect than this moment right here. Logan in my arms as we danced at my favorite spot. As cheesy as it was, I knew I would've rather been here with her than at prom any day.

I twirled her out for a moment before bringing her right back into me. Her eyes met mine and she just shook her head at me. I felt her thumbs tracing the back of my neck and got butterflies just because of it. "You really are perfect. Aren't you?" She said.

"Me? Perfect? Pssh... No way," I said. "I mean, I am pretty close, though."

"You're so humble, too. I wish other people could be as humble as you," she teased.

"Gosh, I know right."

I smiled down at her, pulling her in closer towards me. Being near her was everything I could have ever asked for. Any time I was with her I felt like I was on top of the world. The way she made me feel was beyond me.

"You're beautiful," I whispered. Logan blushed and I knew just how much she hated blushing. But I loved it. "And red... red is definitely your color."

"Oh shut up," Logan said.

"I was talking about the dress, you know?" I said. "But believe me, I don't mind the blushing, either."

"I hate you," Logan muttered, not once looking away from me. "But I also love you."

"And I love you, too. I don't know if you understand just how much I love you," I said.