59| You Complete Me, Pierce

"TRUST me, you guys won't regret getting a ride from one of the world-renowned Grigio's," Sebastian said from behind the wheel of his car

"TRUST me, you guys won't regret getting a ride from one of the world-renowned Grigio's," Sebastian said from behind the wheel of his car. And his car was... very interesting to say the least. It was a 1956 BMW Isetta as Sebastian had informed me. To say it was cramped would be the understatement of the year. Not to mention, the car was bright red. There was one thing slightly impressive about the car and that was the fact that they were super old and rare. Not to mention, super expensive to purchase since they were vintage. I wondered which one of Sebastian's parents' jobs could have afforded this...

"So, kids," Sebastian started, turning down the volume of the radio in his car (which only had AM and PM radio capabilities). "Where are we off to this fine night? Leaving prom early and all..."

"Just headed downtown, Sebastian," I said for the billionth time, looking at Logan and chuckling a bit. "I didn't know you were going to prom. Who did you go with?"

"Oh, I didn't actually go to prom. I was just waiting outside the venue for the first couple of the night to leave in need of a ride," Sebastian said. "Looks like it was you two..." And then he made a cat noise. I cringed.

Logan nervously laughed. "Yeah, well... here we are, I guess."

"Anywhere specific you kids need me to drop you off at?" Sebastian asked. "Perhaps a restaurant... a hotel?" Sebastian nudged my arm with his elbow.

"Uh, nope. Just downtown," I answered.

"Perhaps some Pinot Grigio to set the mood?" Sebastian offered.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You have wine with you?"

"Oh no," Sebastian said. "I was talking about my sister."

Just then, Sebastian's sister Pinot emerged from the very back seat, making Logan scream and hold onto her heart. I covered my mouth and held back my amusement, although Logan could tell just how funny I thought it was. She glared at me.

"I think we're good, man," I said to Sebastian. "Here's perfect."

Sebastian pulled the car over and stopped it. I quickly got out of the car and helped Logan out as well as Sebastian continued trying to talk to us.

"Have fun kids! Not too much fun! Are you sure you don't want to set the mood-"

I quickly muttered thanks to Sebastian before shutting the car door and grabbing Logan's hand, leading her down the streets. Thankfully, Sebastian's car pulled away and went in the opposite direction of us. We were officially in the clear. I made eye contact with Logan as we walked and we both started laughing.

"That was definitely an interesting car ride," she said, facing forward.

"You're telling me," I said.

"So what's your plan, Locke?"

I shrugged. "I guess you'll just have to stick around with me to find out."