“Taehyung.. I don't like you. We both know that”

“I don't like you either but I have no choice but to marry you. Your father promised me a business contract that requires a lot of money and a successful career”

I furrowed my eyebrows “You're a Mafia boss! You already got a lot of money!”

“I don't settle for 'a lot' I want more money”

I shake my head and rolled my eyes, I give up. There's really no way stopping Taehyung from the wedding.

Just then, We both heard someone closing the door from the backstage.

Me and Taehyung looked at each other.. Someone heard us..

“Do you think it's Y/n?” I asked

“I don't think it's her..”

---The next day---

Y/n's P.O.V

I looked at my clock to see if I still got minutes to take the bus and go to Big Hit. The meeting will be starting by 6:30 PM and will end by 7:10 PM. Taehyung knew the meeting and adjusts the dinner time

It will be starting by 7:20.

He said he will pick Mr. And Mrs. Hye up from their house and will arrive in his house so I don't have to worry about them.

If you're wondering why the hell am I late. It's because I visited Mrs. Kim's house and well we we're enjoying our small tea party when she can't breathe properly. I had to take her to the hospital and stay by her side.

I just wished she'll be fine now, I already called Jisoo and she said she will try her best to come back to Korea as soon as possible.

I tapped my feet on the ground impatiently, Hoping I had the courage to say to the driver to drive fast.

When I had arrived, I ran inside the building “Wait!” I stretched my hands out hoping the elevator will stay open for me to enter.

But it didn't and so I hit my body to the door.

“Why?!” I yelled “Now I gotta take the stairs!”

-----------

One more.. I'm going to eat a lot of food later. I'am taking care of my fats and this is not healthy.

“Sorry I'am late” I opened the door and pant heavily “Oh, Ms. Park.. Please take a seat” The manager said

I bowed at them and sat beside Sura. I looked infront of me and saw the Powerpoint the  manager had prepared.

It's a plan for the next album.

“Whoah.. When is the release?” I suddenly asked out loud. Everyone's head turned to face me “We still need to talk to the boys but like I said their comeback needs to be very mindblowing”

I whispered over to Sura “Aren't the boys mindblowing themselves already?”

“What” She said

I don't know. I sat comfortably with my back resting the chair and yawning secretly.

Then a flashback hits me.. Taehyung's addicted in money now.

I don't why he had said that but obviously they were talking a very serious topic. I didn't what they said before Taehyung said “I don't settle for 'a lot' I want more money”

That's all I heard, I swear.

Maybe Daniel knows about these things.. Maybe the 'date' he said was the time he will tell me something.

We need to re-schedule.

“Ehem, Ms. Park are you listening?”

I looked up from my seat and nodded “S-Sorry.. Something suddenly came in my mind” He nodded and went back to discussing about the comeback.

While he was talking, I can't help but take a look at the clock every 3 seconds. I just want this to end and the dinner to happen

“That's all, I hope the next day you all will have a creative plan for us to include in the MV” He waved his hand

I run out of the building and ride a bus once again. I checked my watch with the time 7:11. I might be late again..

Taehyung kept calling me but I didn't bother to answer.

“E-Excuse me.. Do you work in Big Hit?” one high school girl approached me “O-Oh.. uh”

“Don't worry! I just want you to give this to Taehyung oppa and Hwenji unnie. Thank you!” She gave me a letter.

I don't want to read it, it's not for me.