Chapter 30

I invited Trey's mom and my mom and Rebecca and Michael and their 4 year old boy Michael Jr. over to the house. I had some news to announce to everyone even Trey. I didn't know how to tell the kids.

*Flashback 3 days ago*

"Mrs. Lawson we can take you now." I follow her to the room and lay on the table. I knew I was pregnant but no one else knew. "Were going to do an oulterasound and then you'll be able to let you go." "Okay" I was looking at the screen and I saw something that looked weird I didn't know if I was good or bad. "What is that doctor?" "We'll it looks like you're going to have twins" "Are you sure?" "Yes" and she printed and 3d picture and you could see clearly there was two.

I just laid there for a few minutes thinking how was this going to go over with Trey. I'm so scared.

*End of Flashback*

Everyone was going to be here in an hour so I went and took a shower and sat on the shower floor letting the water hit me. This was going to be alot but I think we could handle it and plus I can get leave from work and still get paid so I will still have income. I just hope Trey is happy.

I cooked hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone. As I got out of the shower I felt sick and throw up. Trey came running into the bathroom. "April are you okay?" "Yea I'm good baby" "Okay love everyone is arriving go get ready" I got up and got dressed. I felt Trey was more loving now and had just grown as a person since we split.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone was sitting there waiting for me. The time was hear and it was time to get itover with. "I have news to tell Ya'll" I looked at Trey and he looked confused. "I know this is going to be huge and we will need everyone's help and I'm hoping everyone will be here no matter what. I want to hear what everyone thinks.... I'm pregnant" Trey jumped up and hugged me and I said "That's not it...I'm having twins" Everything got quiet.

"Baby that's great I couldn't be happier." He got down on one knee and said "Will you please marry me again?" "Yes Trey" Everyone congratulated us and then we went and ate. I told Rebecca I wanted her to come to the house and help me with baby stuff. She said that was okay. Bella and Jacob sat down on the couch after everyone left and asked me and Trey "Mommy, Daddy what does pregnant mean?" "You and Jacob are going to be big brother and big sister we're going to have two more babies." "Yayy so that means I can help with the babies?" "Yes you can"

I was glad my family was going to get alittle bigger.