Chapter 14

Please comment

-----------------------------

We showed up in a limo the and Trey helped me out. I saw so many people screaming and yelling. People with cameras yelling for us to turn this way and that way. I started to get upset and frustrated. " Trey I don't feel comfrontable can we go in?" " Yea baby can you give me a second I have to do this interview you can come with me" I walked behind him our fingers intertwined.

As we got up on the small stage he pulled me beside him and wrapped his arm around me protectively. " Hello Trey, and who is this lonely lady." The Interviewer says to Trey. She is really pretty, her skin is flawless and make-up amazing. I felt insucure instantly. " This is my girlfriend April" She turns to me " How are you April, Are you enjoying this?" "I'm good and I've never been to one of these some I'm kinda nervous" Trey kissed my cheek reasuring me. 

"Trey good luck tonight" " Thank you" He pulled me inside so we could get to our seats. We sit down and I see that Michael is sitting next to us. " Michael where is Rebecca" " I think she went to the ladies room" "Trey I'll be right back okay, I love you" " Okay baby" I went to fin the ladies bathroom and find my best friend. 

I walk in and see Rebecca fixing her make-up. " hey girl" "April what are you doing here?" " I could ask you the same thing" " Michael wanted me to come" "I know Trey wanted me to come too, we're sitting right beside you" We leave the bathroom and head back to our seats. As we sit down the show starts. Half way through the show Trey leaves to go backstage. I looked at Michael and asked " Did you know he was performing tonight?" " yea kinda" Rebecca shook her head at me. I didn't understand why he didn't tell me.

After the commerical they annoced that he was performing. The song was What's Best For You. He started to sing and the music video was playing behind him. Me and Rebecca were crying together. It was the first time anyone had seen the video and I'm glad he did it this way. He left with 4 awards. I was proud of him.

**After The Show** 

He wanted to go to one of te after parties but I wasn't in the mood. " Baby you can go I can stay by my self and you need this you haven't been out of the house in awhile. Go have fun baby." " Okay I'll be home as soon as I can. I love you" " I love you too baby" I had the diver take me home. I walked up stairs to our bedroom and took my dress and hung it up in the closet. I took a nice long hot bath and relaxed. 

I laid down on the bed and watched alittle tv and desidedI would go to sleep. I wake up to a sound that sounded like someone breaking in. I looked at the clock and it was 4 am. I go down stairs and see Trey stubbleming around. I go to help him up the stairs and he reaks of beer. He pushes me into a wall and yells " YOU BITCH YOU RUINED EVERYTHING" I started crying and it was sad because when I looked at him it didn't phase him. 

I try to stand up and he just slaps me. I couldn't take it anymore I got up and went to our bedroom grabbed my suite case and packed enough clothes for a week. I walked out not even saying a word. The last thing I saw was Trey passed out on the living room floor. I knew me telling him about the baby and trying to make this work was wrong. I won't let this ruin his career.

I get in my car and call Rebecca. 

R- Hello, April are you okay?

I could tell I woke her up, I was still crying and I guess she could tell.

A- Can I stay with you awhile

R- Yeah come on over.

I pulled up in her driveway and I couldn't help but think of what just happened to me and how I shouldn't have trusted him. I ring the doorbell and she answers right away. I drop everything and just hug her. I fell to my knees just thinking of everything I loved, I lost.