Chapter 19

"YES!!" I kissed his lips and looked at the ring. It was perfect. Rebecca came over to me and hugged me. I just hugged her back. I was so happy I was beaming with joy. " I Love you April" " I Love you too Trey". Michael and Rebecca had their first dance as husband and wife. We all danced and then it was time to eat. They had an amazing service.

As they were leaving to go on their honeymoon I waved bye to her and wished her good luck ;).

Me and Trey left to go get Bella. I walked into my moms living room and saw mom playing with Bella. Mom looked at me " Hey how are you too" "We're good mom" I hold up my hand to show the ring and she hugs me. Trey wraps his arm around waist and pulls me to him. "Mom is Bella ready to go, I'm ready to go home we have had a busy day." " Yea her stuff is all ready" " Have a goodnight you too" " Bye mom"

We pulled up at the house and I got Bella and put her in her crib and then went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. I heard Trey walk in the room. " Baby are you okay?" "Yea why wouldn't I be?" "you only stare at the ceiling if you are thinking; What are you thinking about?" "Just thinking about today, us, Bella, our future. Just everything baby" " What about it love?"

"Within a year we met fell in love, had a baby and watched our best friends get married and also got engaged. I couldn't imagen where I would be if I didn't meet you. I would probably be working full time, single still living with my mom. But I like this version better Trey, I'm glad I met you."

"Same here baby, you have changed my life completely and only for the better" We laid there watching a movie and eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

** 2 weeks  later **

Rebecca and Michael had came back and she told me where they went and everything they did and it sounded so amazing and relaxing. I wonder where we were going for our honeymoon.

That week I stayed over at Michael and Rebecca's house moving her stuff in and getting new stuff in. Me and Rebecca took a break and went to their back yard and got in the pool and tanned a little. I had Bella sitting in a bouncy seat with a sun cover. She looked happy. I couldn't wait for her to get bigger and be able to be put in the pool.

We got out and desided we would cook our men some supper. She cooked her parmson crusted chicken and I cooked my greenbean cassoral and we both made a dessert. We had the table set and candles lit. I laid Bella in her play pin I had bought. Trey and Michael walked in and smelled food. They had just came back from working out and they were starving.

"You both need to take a shower before you eat. It will still be hot when you get done." They went upstairs and took showers me and Rebecca was watching tv. They showed pictures from her wedding and said that it was beautiful. "So does Michael have any new movies coming up?" "Yea but I don't want to go out there and be alone" "Where is he filming?" "I think he said New York" "When does he leave?" " 2 weeks i think" "you still have time to deside" " I know"

As we were finishing talking they came down stairs and Trey Picked up Bella and kissed her head and laid her back downso she could sleep. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips sweetly. "We cooked ya'll dinner" We showed them to the dinning room. We all sat down and ate dinner it was really good.

We all sat down on the couch and I leaned my head on Trey's shoulder. " So do ya'll know a date?" I looked at Trey and he nodded for me to answer. " October 10th, we want it before the holiday season" " Well its not to far away like what 5 months" "Yea and also a week after Bella turns 1" " That's good"