Chapter 29

I was moving back into Trey's house. I was happy that I was finially going to have my family back.

Trey let the kids go spend time with his mom so we could have some one on one time. Trey came into the theater room we have with popcorn and we watched Rio2 because I've been wanting to watch it. We cuddled up. I felt like I was being stared at and I looked up and saw Trey looking down at me.

He leaned down to kiss me and I kissed him back. He pulled me into his lap and I turned my attention back to the movie. A few minutes later I left Trey start kissing my neck. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned and he still knew my spots after long. He smiled and picked me up and carried me to our room.

"Trey I want to finish the movie" I giggled and he laid me on the bed and said "I want to show you how much I love you" He kissed me and climbed on top of me. After 6 years of waiting it still felt like the first time all over again.

I woke up and called for Chinese food. I had it on a plate for Trey and took it up to him. He was asleep so I rubbed his chest and kissed him "Baby wake up" He slowly opened his eyes. "Why does it smell like chinese?" "well if you wake up you can find out" He opened his eyes and sat up. "Baby you didn't have to do that" "I wanted to so eat and well go for a swim okay?" He ate and I went and got my bathing suit out and changed.

As I was walking out with my cover he was finishing his plate. He walked into the cloest and got his swimming trunks out. The suit I had on he hasn't seen it yet and I wanted to see his reaction. He picked me up and throw me over his shoulder and walked downstairs. We got out to the pool and he put me down and went straight to the pool and dived in.

I slowly took my cover off knowing Trey was watching now. I turned to see Trey with his mouth wide open "Close your mouth before you catch a fly" I laughed. I jumped in and left arms wrap around my waist and as soon as I came up Trey kissed me. I wiped my hair out of my face. "I love you Trey" "I love you too April" I kissed him and pushed him up against pool wall and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I looked him dead in the eye and said "Ready for round two?" He just kissed me and it felt so good.