Chapter Four

I hear the doorbell ring and I go down to answer it. It's Rebecca, I ask her to follow me to my room. She lays out all the make up and hair supplies. I start smiling because I love this part of the being a girl. She asked me "What are you wearing tonight?" I shook my head and said "I have no clue" She walks to my closet going through it looking for all the dresses and skirts. She comes out with a black fitting dress and a dark blue dress. She points to the black dress for me to try it on I go to my bathroom and slip it on. I look in the mirror before I walk out and I see it covers my flaws very well and fits my nice but it doesn't have that wow fact., I walk out to show Rebecca and she smiles but I can see that she wasn't happy with it just like I wasn't. I go back to the bathroom to try the blue dress on. I put it on and my eyes light up. It stops mid thigh, fits to my every curve and shows off my back. It showed of skin but not to much just enough to keep them thinking. I walk out to Rebecca and she says "April it's perfect, He will love it." I smile and as her " So what are you wearing tonight?" She showed me a nice purple slim fitting beautiful dress. She shows me to sit down so she can do my hair she curls it into light, wavy curls and I was happy. She did my make up next and she did a blue Smokey eye I looked amazing.

 I kept trying to think of people that Trey knew that were single that he would be great for Rebecca but I couldn't figure it out while I was thinking Rebecca had already finished her hair and make up. She straightened it and then did a braid around the side and did a purple Smokey eye with a light pink lip stick. I looked at the clock and saw that we only had 30 minutes before the guys got her. So we cleaned up and watched tv for little bit. I walked into the kitchen to get water and I heard the doorbell. I asked Rebecca " Can you get the door?" "yea I got it" I heard them talking and then I hear foot steps coming into the kitchen I didn't see who it was but I took a sip of my water and I almost spit it out when I felt arms wrap around me. I sallowed and turned around to see Trey standing there laughing I lightly hit him. I kissed him quickly and went to the living room to see an in shock Rebecca just staring at the man sitting on the couch.

 I pull her into the hallway and ask her "what's wrong" "it's Michael Eely" I just looked at her and laughed lightly. I realized that he has been her crush for the longest and she really liked him. Trey stuck his head around the corner and said " Babe it's time to go" I nodded and looked at Rebecca and said " Hey clam down we are going to go out and have a good time and don't stress he is going to love you." She blushed. We walked out from the hall and grabbed our coats from the hanger. Michael Opened the door for us. Trey opened the car door for me and Michael open the door for Rebecca it was so cute. The car ride to the restaurant was silently I would look back constantly to check on Rebecca. We pulled up to this fancy restaurant I have never been to and was new around where we lived. We got inside and it was me and Trey one side and Rebecca and Michael on the other. 

We ordered our drinks and finally in all the time Michael speaks up. "so Rebecca what do you do" "Well I'm in college for culinary school to be a chef." I felt Trey rub my leg and lean into my ear and say " So what are you getting?" " The Steak with salad and fries what about you baby?" " The same" I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand and rub circles on the back of his hand. This is the first time in a while I have smiled and felt content and safe. Rebecca and Michael have been chatting back and forth. The waiter comes and takes out food order and we talk little longer. This has been a great time and I think Michael is starting to like her.

- Michael's P.O.V.-

When she opened the door i instantly fell in love, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I was so nervous and I'm usually not like this. I've been in movies and everything and this girl has beaten it. We got to the restaurant and so I decided it was time to speak up. I asked her about what she does. I wanted to know everything about her I wanted to be closer to her. I could see when I talked to her I made her blush. We ordered our food and talked little more but the time went by so fast before we knew it, it was time to go. All I could say was I wanted this girl to be in my life and some how I was going to make it happen.

- Trey's P.O.V-

As we were getting down with our food. I was thinking of places where we could go dancing. I stepped the bathroom and called my manager and asked him to call the best club and reserve a VIP room for us and give me the address. Before I walked out I checked my tie and took a deep breathe because for the first time in a long time I think I was in love and I don't want to ruin it in anyway. I walked back to our table and told them it was time to go. I opened the door for April and as she got in I kissed her so gently and sweetly. I ran to the driver seat and we drove off.