Chapter 18

-Trey's P.O.V.-

I had to go to Michael's bacholar party, it's part of my duty as bestman. I dressed in a nice button down shirt and black dress pants and dress shoes. I pull up to his house. that's where we were having the party. I saw Michael sitting on the couch drinking a beer with Kevin Hart and 2 other guys. I needed to talk to Michael personally about a secert dealing with April for tomorrow. I was ready for this step and I want to know His opinion.

M- Yeah what's up

T- I wanted to know if i did something special tomorrow for April I know it's your big day but all her friends and family will be there and it will be perfect. 

M- Sure what is it

I just pulled out a box and he pattied me on the shoulder and said " Who would've thought Mr. Trey Songz was going to get married" I just smiled. She had to say yes.

-April's P.O.V.-

I was sitting there drinking a margertia when Rebecca cam up to me and asked me to dance. We danced for a few dances and went to the booth we were sitting at to order something to eat. We started talk. " Girl what's wrong?" "I don't know I'm happy for you and Michael but I feel like this year with Trey he would've asked me already and we would be planning my wedding too. I just feel like sometimes he don't want to take that step with me." " April maybe he hasn't found the right time yet don't stress. You and him hav been going great for 9 months and you have a beautiful baby girl, so don't worry okay?" " Okay"

We ate our food and then went back out on the floor to dance some more. I looked at the time and it was 12am. She had to be at the venue at 11am the next day. I told her we needed to head home so we could get some sleep. We headed home and took a shower and went straight to bed. I stayed the night with Rebecca so I could help her. 

We woke up at 10 and we had to be at the venue at 11 to get her hair and make-up done. Wegot dressed and we went toStarbucks and got breakfast. We got to the venue on top and Trey's stylist was there and I didn't understand why. " Hey what are you doing here?" Kissing her cheek and hugging her. " Michael hired me to do ya'lls make-up and hair." " That's great"

She got right to work. It took her an hour and a half to do me and Rebecca it was great. I'm glad she had other people on hand. Rebecca's hair and make- up was flawless I couldn't help but hug her and and cry. My best friend is really getting married.

The wedding started and Me and Trey walked down together. I never seen him look so good in my life and he just stood in shock when he saw me. He kissed my cheek before we pulled away at the end of the isle. Then the door closed and I saw Rebecca appear with her dad and I shead a tear. She got down to the end of the isle and handed me her flowers. Later on she asked me for the rings and I gave them to her. It was so cute when they said I do. They kissed and it was official she was Rebecca Eely. 

We all went the the recepition and me and and Trey sat next to each other at head wedding table beside Rebecca. It was time to say something about the Bride and Groom and her father went first. Then it was me "Rebecca you have been such an amazing friend to me. I have no clue what I could do without you or Michael through everything me and Trey has been through. I'm so glad asked me to bring a friend that night we did a double date because now look; you're happily married and I wish you a wonderful marriage filled with happiness and love." I hugged both of them. Then it was Trey's turn and I swear I have never seen try so green to have to speak in public before.

"Michael and Rebecca what can I say. I never would've thought that night of the double date that we would've been here but it's wonderful. Michael I know we havent been friends for forever but we have been friends for 3 years and I'm glad we met because It lead us here. And Rebecca I couldn't ask of a better bestfriend for April to have like she said you have been here for everything even when I couldn't be you were and I'm forever debted to you. I really wish you a great marriage. I know this is your special day but yesterday I asked Micahel if I could have the blessing to do this. April I know we have been through a lot and that I have had times where I hurt you and I know I will never do that again. We have a beautiful baby girl and I want to the rest of my life with you. Will you Please Marry Me?" I couldn't do nothing but cry.