Chapter 13

Trey had a couple of interviews today so Rebecca said she would come over and stay with me a while and we could do some wedding planning. I was so happy for her. We sat in the upstairs living room with the tv on and all the stuff laid out. Trey's interview came on tv and me and Rebecca both stopped what we were doing to pay attention. 

Interviewer- Trey so how are things with you

Trey- They are good everything is going as planned and just like I want them to go.

I- That's wonderful when can we look forward to your next album?

T- In about 3 months it's called Trigga

I- That's great is there anyone special in your life since your break up with April

T- yes there is and me and April are fine we did break up but we worked everything out

I- Wow, well are you going to be doing an concerts any time soon?

T- yes actually there are 3 concert. New York, New Orleans and LA. 

I- Could we plan to see a shot of April anytime soon or even at a concert like last time?

T- I'm not sure because right now she has a lot going on but there is something special from us both to the fans soon

I- Okay that's great but were out of time 

I looked at Rebecca and I explained to her what Trey was talking about. " There is a song on his album called what is best for you and he wants me to be in the music video kinda like a peek into our person lives before the baby gets here and before I get bigger." She smiled and awwed and for me I was excited because I've never done anything like this before and it would be so much fun.

We went back to her planning. The flowers, colors, center pieces and venue. I was going to be amazing and I couldn't wait. " April I have a question?" " yea girl what do you need" " Will you be my maid of honor?" " yea but are you sure you want a big maid of honor?" " It will be after the baby is born so don't worry" I was happy. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12 and I had to be at the doctors at 1. 

We went and got in my car and I drove to the doctor office they took me in right away. " Ms. Lawson so today is when you find out what the sex is" " yea I'm excited because I have a perfect way to tell Trey what it is" rebecca was sitting beside me holding my hand I felt bad because Trey wasn't here but I was glad. She put the gel on my stomach and moved it around until she found the baby. " Well it looks like a girl" I was happy because I have always wanted a girl.

I asked Rebecca " Do you mind going with me to the Bakery and get a cupcake" " sure" We went and got a villina cupcake with chocolate icing but the inside was pink so when Trey bit into it, it was the color of what the sex of the baby was.

We got back to the house and Trey was there. I helped Rebecca get her stuff and walk her to her car so she could leave I hugged her bye and told her to call me if she needed anything. I went to the kitchen to get some tea and Trey walked in and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck lightly making me giggle. 

"What's that baby?" pointing at cupcake on the counter. " It's yours" He picked it up and it says.. THE SEX OF THE BABY IS... " Trey bit it and it will tell you what the sex is" I smiled. He took a bit and looked on the inside and saw the color pink. " It's a girl?" I felt it was more of a question so I was nodding and he ran over to me picked me up and kissed me. " Baby that's great"

We sat down on the couch and discussed the plans for the music video we were going to shoot. We were going to do it in 2 days. "I want you act normal do anything like you would any other day of the week. I will also be here so some of it will be both of us together." " Any normal day?" I couldn't help but laugh because any normal day is just being affectionate and loving and sometimes is sex and I don't want them to see everything lol. " Yes but not to much baby" 

** The Day of The Music Video**

We did everything like we planned. There were shots of me watching tv, me cooking and me in the pool. Then there were shots of me and Trey laying on the couch talking and him holding me. We kissed and acted just like we did any other day. When we were done Trey showed me the complete video and it was great I even cried alittle. I couldn't wait to share it with the world.  

Trey told me that when he goes to the concerts he wants me to go with him. I didn't know that tonight he had an award ceremony. He took me with him  to get done up but little did I know I was going to.