Chapter Two

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and I look over and see Trey's name on my screen. I say "Hello" he says " I was wondering what you were doing?" "Nothing why?" he laughs alittle and says "Do you want to hang out for the day?" " Of course" " I'll pick you up at 11" I say "bye" and hang up. I look at the clock and see it's 930 so I run to my closet and grab my blue jeans and I nice green t shirt and my green and black converses. I straighten my hair and do a natural make up nothing to much. I. Look at the time and it's 1030 so I run downstairs and watch tv for awhile. I hear someone pull up and a minute later I hear a knock I open the door and see a smiling Trey he asks "Are you ready to go?" with a smile I say "yes" he leads me to the car and opens the door for me. I start a conversation " so what are we doing today?" " we're going to the movies and a nice dinner and after that it's a surprise" I just smile and laughed. We pull into the theater and walk up to the registrar and he asks "what do you want to watch?"

 I laughed and said " think like a man" we go and get some popcorn and Pepsi and sour patch kids and we sit through the movie laughing and whispering back and forth. As we're leaving he asks me " How did you like the movie?" " It was good and thank you for taking me out" about that time we had gotten back in his white BMW M6 coupe. I asked " What's next?" He didn't answer so I just went with it. We pulled up at my favorite restaurant Ruby Tuesday and I said "How did you know that I liked this restaurant?" " oh I just took a wild guess" I smiled and he got out and walked to my side of the car and helped me out. He walked behind me with his arm around my waist and as we got the door he stepped in front of me and opened it for me. The waitress "how many?" " two" so we sit down and order and he asks me a bunch of questions about me and my family and I tell him everything. Our food comes and we start to eat as I'm finishing my fries he asks me " Do you want dessert?" " yes please" As we're sharing the lava cake and ice cream he stops and just stares at me I can't help but blush. " Why are you staring at me if you don't mind me asking?" " Your just so beautiful and I have something I need to ask you." " Okay what is it?" " April I know we have only known each other for a day but ever since I saw you last night I knew something was special about you and I feel like I have known you for forever. I know I'm on tour and busy a lot but I want you to be my girl friend I will do everything I can to keep in touch to make sure we see each other and we stay together. I have 2 days left here and then I'm off to Florida so will you please be mine?"

 I just looked at him shocked and smiling. " I know Trey and I feel the same and yes I will be your girlfriend but just one condition." " What is it?" " You have to promise me that you won't hurt me in anyway, if you do I will leave and there will not be any coming back" " Yes I understand" he leaned in and kissed my cheek. He got up and offered me his hand and lead me back to his car. The car ride to my house was silent but not awkward I liked it. As he pulled in the drive he took my hand a kissed it. He got up and walked to my side and help me out of the car. I was sad when we got to the door because I knew it was time for him to leave he caught my look and lifted my chin up and said " It will be okay we have tomorrow, I'll be here early just so we can have more time I promise" he kissed me softly and sweetly and walked back to his car and drove off. I run up to my room and grab my cell. I have to tell Rebecca. I text her .
Conversation :
A- hey girl I have major news
R- what's up?
A- you have to promise not to tell anyone
R- okay I promise
A- me and trey are dating!!
R- wow girl congrats I told you he liked you
A- I know I just don't want to mess this up and I hope it can work with everything he has going on
R- you too will be fine but I'm going to bed and I'm happy for you I'll talk to you tomorrow
A- okay goodnight thanks

I put my phone away and lay down on my bed just smiling and all I remember is that my eyes closed and it was the most peaceful sleep I've had in a while.