Fierce Love (Dragon! Japan x Reader x Dragon! China)

Requested by https://www.quotev.com/Avery2359 (Quotev)
———————————————————————————————————
The sound of chittering birds and the wind simmering through the leaves rouses (Y/N) from her sleep. Eyes fluttering open slowly, revealing dazed (E/C) irises. She groans softly, rolling further onto her size before coming to an abrupt stop— this wasn't the doona she had fallen asleep on. The feeling of something wet and cold meeting the (skin tone) skin of her shoulder was all it finally took to properly awaken and register that she was definitely not where she had fallen asleep.

Her eyes snap open in a panic as a gasp escapes her lips, shooting up from her position on her side and shuffling away from what had touched her. Her fearful eyes turn ones of awe and guilt at the sight of the doe a few feet away from her pressed against the roots of a large tree, "Oh, no— no, no, no... it's alright..." she murmurs, gently coaxing the gentle creature towards her, "I won't hurt you, I promise..."

A small smile traces her lips, a delicate, breathless laugh leaving her as the doe timidly steps forwards, shaking on its legs as it stands in front of her. (Y/N) slowly raises her hand, as to not disturb the animal, eyes shining as it leans its head into her touch, "Hello there..." she says softly, "I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry... you just startled me, I promise..." she giggles as it begins nuzzling into her. She happily continues to give the doe her attention before standing, "sorry, friend. But it's time to find out where I am..." she waves goodbye to the gentle mammal, smiling as it nuzzles her one more time before skipping away, retreating into the bushes.

A gentle sigh escapes her lips as a breeze blows by, causing a few of her loose (H/C) locks to flow with it. She tucks a stray strand behind her ear before gasping, looking at her sleeve covered hand in shock. At her sudden discovery, she immediately looks down at herself and pats down the new found clothes covering her body. It was a traditional Chinese dress of sorts, her shoulders and sleeves adorned in salmon pink silk with flowers embroiled into it in a lighter coloured thread. The pink was soon tucked into a purple corset and dark blue wrap with golden trimmings to secure it. The corset hugged the fabric close to her body, enhancing her curves and making her chest a bit more prominent, the purple fabric flowing past her hips and brushing against the leaf covered ground with intricate designs laced into it in a lighter shade.

"How did I

"How did I...?" She trails off with her brows furrowed in confusion before sighing, deciding to push the thought to the back of her mind for the time being. She looks up, a small smile suddenly tracing her lips. The trees were prominently green, swaying in the wind as it weaves through the branches, jade coloured bushes surrounding her with a few flowers blooming from them, adding a splash of welcomes colour to the greenery. She closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath of the crisp air— the sweet fragrance of the flowers, the cool breeze and the slightly damp smell of a nearby creek hitting her nostrils, her grin widens. A small hum of contentment escapes her lips before turning into a small laugh of disbelief.