Chapter 18

Today is Thursday . I am packing for the trip. Me and Grayson couldn't hangout yesterday cause him and Ethan were editing and posted a new vid on Tuesday. We are currently on FaceTime.

"Turn the music down I can't even hear what you were saying about that shirt" Grayson said. "Mhmmm no!" I giggle turning the music up on my laptop and started dancing and singing.

I set up my camera so Grayson could see me being so stupid. I was jumping around and screaming the lyrics while Grayson laughed and singed along too.

"Your too much beauty" he says laughing after the song is over "but not as much as you dolan" I wink as I catch my breathe from dancing so much. "Anywayyyyys, we are leaving today in the night" he says. "I thought we were going tomorrow tho?" I said drinking some water as I stare at him.

It's kinda weird I know we are leaving Thursday and missing Friday of school but we always have like 3 hours of pep rally's and we get out early like the middle  schooler ha.

"Some of them are coming tomorrow but some of them are going tonight to picks rooms and stay so tomorrow is kinda another day you know?" He says playing with his hair a little. He's so hot.

"Are we sharing rooms or do we go separate?" I said walking around my room. "Well according to Anna and Ethan they want to share rooms. They are going on that date before we leave too so we are gonna be there before anyone" he says

"Oh cool, we can get the best room. Ooo I hope they take some hot boys to the trip" I say laying down in my bed. Grayson clears his throat. "Yeah ha some fine babes too, but we just have to not flirt I mean you are mine.. well um- I- for like faking ha ha" he says very nervously.

"I'll talk to you later and I'll pick you up at 9 and I'll bring my moms famous cake just for your parents that's the Least I can do" he says. I was about to speak but he hung up. Urm okay then.

*9:00 comes around*

Grayson and me are currently in his car. Yup he came early like the usual Grayson dolan he is. One hand on my thigh and the other driving. He is currently laughing at me while I sing and dance. "Your so silly mel you haven't changed" he said rubbing my thigh up and down shaking his head.

"I've gotten better at sex I'll give you that" I said not really meaning anything of it and hum the song and look out the window.

I feel a squeeze on my thigh. I look over and see Grayson gulp still looking at the road. His jaw clenching and in clenching.

"Did that affect you love?" I said teasingly getting his hand in hold it interwinding our hands together.

"No" he scoffed. "Hmm alright dolan don't go getting any ideas" I said chuckling.

*couple hours later*
*grayson's pov*

"How long is this goddamn drive ?" Melanie said whining pushing her head back into the seat. "It's just been 2 hours Calm down. We have 1 more left. Well and a couple of minutes since we did stop for gas"

"Why your getting tired of me already?" I looked over at her. She's in her hoodie I got her a week ago with some black nike spandex with her long socks I don't know why she's so obsessed with these long ass socks. She pairs it all with her panda slippers she still has from eight grade.

"Who would ever get tired of you baby"

That name sounds so cute coming from her. "Apparently Jessica" I lock eyes with the road. She scoffs. "BOOOO!!! stop talking about her. Just wait until she comes begging 'oh Grayson please I want you so so bad please daddy' does she even say daddy I don't know" she laughs.

I move in my seat. Those words sound so sexy so damn sexy coming from her.

*Arriving at the Airbnb*

Me and Melanie pull our things inside. I have to say it looks pretty nice and it has a pool too. "Wow so pretty" she says looking around. She's the pretty one here tho.

We look around the rooms. We finally found the master one. All the rooms have bathrooms but they have either bunk beds or one bed. Our bathroom looks better and way nicer. It also has a balcony.

"This room is the farthest from all the rooms. If we scream they will probably hear it a little but not too much" she says flopping into the bed with her face sunken in. Her ass looks so good.

"Mhm maybe if you don't be loud we can actually get away with anything but your probably gonna be moaning my name" I say getting Behind her on the bed.

"The bed is very big dolan keep your distance" she turns over wrapping her arms around my neck kissing my cheek.

"C'mon let's look around."

*Melanie's pov*

While looking around me and Grayson talk. I think it's been a whole hour just walking around the two story house and talking. I don't even know what time it is but it feels late. Probably 1 or 2 in the morning.

We are holding hands for no reason. Just holding hands. Making jokes and just talking about us and other things.

He looks over at me and stops which makes me stop.

"I can't believe I cut you out of my life" he whispers looking down at me holding my cheeks. "I know me either. You missed out on a pretty cool girl" I giggled and wink at him.

"Yeah I really did" he whispers again. He looks at my lips then at me. We both lean in. "Are you sure we can do this again" I whisper. Our lips so close. He doesn't reply just keeps leaning in.

Our lips so close like centimeters away. BOOM the door swings open. There is Anna and Ethan giggling. "Oh did we interrupt?" Ethan laughs.

I looks over at Grayson he is still staring at me. Still in the same position.

"No. Not at all" he says walking up to our room I assume.

"Someone just got cockblocked" Anna and Ethan laugh.

"I'm going to sleep guys remember use protection!" I say walking up the stairs

"Will do ma'am" Ethan says holding Anna as she blushes.

I go into our room and he is laying down back facing me. He's probably asleep. I take off my slippers and lay down and turn off the lamp.

A couple seconds go by and I feel arms pulling me into their chest and scooting closer. I couldn't help but smile. I turn around cuddling into him. Playing with his hair.

"It's probably best if we don't do that" he mumbles into my neck. "Agreed we don't want to ruin our whole plan cause of some kiss" I wrap my arms around his neck our legs tangled into eachother.

"Goodnight" he says rubbing my ass I don't mind I kinda just like it there.

"Goodnight gray" I kiss his head slowly drifting to sleep.

A/N: haven't updated in a while lol. Hope you like it. I wrote this like at 2 in the morning cause I couldn't sleep. So enjoy. And yes it's a lil long but hopefully you can actually read😝🤡 lmao okay bye bye