Chapter 11

Melanie's pov:

Its about 3 days since I've been Ethan and Grayson. Our family dinner was the same as always we talked and goofed around. Ethan has been talking to me and Anna a lot recently but Grayson hasn't talked to me so I'm guessing our deal is off? Me and Brandon have been walking every morning for the last 3 days. He meets me by my locker and we walk around the halls. Grayson is still not with Jessica and he hasn't talked to me at all or looked at me.

"Mel? Hello?" Brandon said flicking my head. I must've blacked out.  "Oh sorry talk about thursdays ha" I giggled. "That makes no sense at all mel" he said chuckling. His pearly teeth showing mad his kind smile just looking so cute. Me and Brandon are getting a little closer and he asked if I was dating Grayson I just said i don't know. Brandon and I aren't shy as we use to. On Sunday he FaceTimed me after the twins left and we kept talking. "Aye Mel" Ethan said coming towards me with Anna and Emily. "Are you going to jacks party?" Ethan said. "Uh maybe I don't know" I said looking behind Ethan and seeing Grayson with his friends.

After school

I walked to my car but I heard my name being called. Wow I know that voice, it's Grayson Dolan the one and only. "Hey babes" he said as he cane running to me trying to hold my hand. "Um hey gray? Uh what do you want?" I said giving him a confused expression with a smile. "I can't say hi to my girlfriend ?" He said smiling. "Uh fake girlfriend and you've been avoiding me so explain."I'm sorry I'm just trying to figure out what she'll get mad at" he said coming closer. "For 3 days" I laughed and I looked away. Right when I did I saw her, Jessica and her little hood rat friends. This is why he wanted to talk to me wow im dumb.

I rolled my eyes as Grayson saw what I was looking at. Jessica sent Grayson a look and Grayson just looked at me. "Grayson I'm gonna leave, this is pointless she wants you" I said backing a little away. "No she needs to be jealous" he said. "Whatever bye" I said turning and walking back to my car. I felt him pull my arm and turn me around. It all felt so fast until I felt his lips, wow his lips are so soft and sweet. I didn't kiss back I pulled away and looked at him in the eyes. I held his cheeks just in chase anyone was looking.

"Grayson I will cut your face if you kiss me again" I whispered to him still holding his cheeks. "Sorry Jessica is looking" he said with a smile. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Grayson" I smiled. "Bye Mel" he whispered.

Friday

Grayson picked me up without asking and I guess he took me to school. When we arrived he held my hand and swayed our hands. We walked to my locker to put my bag in there. Right when we went to my locker there was Jessica and Brandon talking. He was pinned against the the locker and she had her hand on his chest. She looked liked she was making comment that effected him way to much. I felt Grayson squeeze my hand. I didn't want to look at him all I could focus on was her and him. She's always done this. Stole everything I had.

"Don't snap please mel your better than this. You haven't liked a boy since sophomore year" I heard Grayson whisper in my ear. We got to my locker. They didn't even notice us not even a look. "Get the fuck off my locker" I said with no emotion. Brandon looked at me his smile faded away so quickly. Jessica just had a smirk on her face. "Oh hey mel didn't see you there" she giggled with the same stupid smirk. "Of course you didn't you were to busy being a slut on my locker" I said with a smile. I hear Grayson laugh and Brandon. "Oh boo hoo want me to call Cameron for you?" She said. I felt anger burst.I want to hit her. I can't control myself.

    A/N: uh so this chapter is kinda dumb but oh well. School is almost over and I'm so ready for summer. And I've been reading some stories on here and they are so omg- okay byes ☺️💕💗

                         June 6, 2019