Chapter 8

Melanie's pov:

Me and Grayson layed on his bed and started talking about how we are going to be together in a fake way.

"Okay so I'll be able to do whatever I want" Grayson said with a wink. "Um no, we need to make rules" I wink back. "What? And how do you do that?" He said with a confused look. "Well dolan, we make contracts" I say with a smile. "A contract?" He chuckled while he thought it was a joke. "You have paper and a pencil?" I say simply. "Yeah, the drawer above the last one" he says going to plug in his phone to his charger.

"Okay" I said getting up from the bed. I walk over to his desk. I bend down and look for a pencil and 2 papers.

Graysons pov:

I went on my phone and went to Instagram. As I looked through Instagram I heard noise coming from melanie. She was looking through my drawer with a kinda.. cute face on her face.. ugh Grayson snap out of it. I looked at her and I slowly looked down her body and how she looked in my hoodie. She was bending down and her ass was slightly showing ass her underwear too. "Need help princess?" I said looking at her with a smirk.

Melanie's pov:

That name sounded.. so good coming from him. Yes people has tried hitting on me with that but he aka sit so good. Kinda got me... ugh get your head out of the gutter melanie. "Ugh, yes but don't call me that" I said. Still looking for the things. He got up and came over next to me. And looked through it.

Grayson's pov:

I looked through my drawer and our hands touched once and a while since we were both looking. We didn't encourage it so it was totally fine. She found the pencil so I looked for the folder that had papers in it. I found it and gave it to her. "That wasn't hard now was it" I said smiling. "Whatever" she said rolling her eyes. I got up then she did. I took my chance and smacked her ass. Oh how much it turned me on the way it jiggled.

Melanie's pov:

He really just smacked my ass. As soon as he did it I felt a moan coming but I held it in. How come he smacked my ass and it made me moan other guys I get in their face and make them scared. I quickly turn around seeing him look up. "Oopsy I just could resist" he said with a smirk. "Oh" I smirked back and push him to the bed. He looked very prepared. "Grayson what are you doing laying down we have stuff to do" I say rolling my eyes. "Ugh okay"

"So 1 we can kiss whenever she comes" he says. "No, I'm not a toy", "okay then when we agree?". "Sounds good" I said smiling.

A couple minutes after :

So me and Grayson finished the rules and they weren't that bad and not that good. "Okay we have to promise we won't break these rules" I said holding out my pinky. "Really? Are you 3?" He says tangling his pinky with mine. "No 4 actually, now we have to lock it." I say smiling more. Pulling my thumb to his while our pinkies were still together. "Okay I promise" he says. "Pleasure doing business with you dolan" I giggle.

"Oh and you have to sign it" I said. We both sign it and then he goes to I guess change and he legit just takes his shirt off then goes behind the bed and takes off his pants to make sure I don't see his black boxers which I saw already and puts his sweats on. He turns off the light and comes to the side of the bed. "You watched me change you perv" he says in a girly tone.

"Whatever loser" I say then turn off the light. I lay down on my back and so does Grayson. after a couple seconds we both turned to our stomaches then our side. Facing eachother. Even tho is was dark we could still see each other. We stare and then makes me think what would happen if we dated or we were still were bestfriends.

Grayson's pov;

As we turned facing each other. I couldn't help but see how pretty she is. When were smaller I always thought she was highly attractive. I was tempted to kiss her. I scooted closer but not to close to the point where she thinks I want her. After a couple seconds she spoke up

  A/N: haven't done a story in a long time lol, ugh school is getting to boring. Comment or vote if you want to 💘

                     January 6, 2019