Chapter 2

Ethan held my by my waist and my back on the locker. Ethan's whispered "babygirl you can do that with me" he said but clearly loud enough so my girls can hear. This got me way to annoyed. I turned and pinned him on my locker and held him by his chest. "Baby boy, you know I can't do that. Besides you have a thing for anna" is said whispering only for him to hear. His face went blank and said "wh..what  how did you know that" "Ethan your my bestfriend silly" I said with a smile.

"What's going on?" Anna said pulling aside. Ethan the cocky boy he is said "baby Anna does it bother you if something was" "no n—" I cut Anna off and said "Ethan why does it matter?" With a smirk. Anna and Ethan have the crushes but never do anything. Ethan messes with sluts to hide his feeling. "Melanie shouldn't you go with your lover bra—" I felt someone pull my arm. Everyone looked over and it was the Grayson Dolan the devil himself "come with me" "um no? Don't do hookups at school boo, go look for your sluts" is said "I have to talk to you" "just go with him Melanie he's just gonna get annoying" Ethan said "you don't know how much he was cr—" "SHUT UP ETHAN" Grayson yelled and pulled me with him "um Grayson what are you doing" as he pulled me into the restroom.

"I have a deal to make with you" he said with a smile. Light in his eyes full of happiness "nope" "please listen" "Grayson I said nopee" I said popping out the e "just listen" he said desperately. "Jessica cheated on me" he said with sadness in his eyes "um okay? Move one go fuck a girl that usually works" I said annoyed. "I need you to be my fake girlfriend or just make her jealous" "I caught her in bed when I went to pick her up, Melanie she was my way out I actually thought I could love her" he sad said. Me and Grayson use to be bestfriend since 6th grade to beginning of sophomore year he dropped me when he became a fuckboy. But I didn't feel bad "you thought you could love her HAHA" I said laughing way to much. "What happens to us" he said sad but different I haven't seen him like this in forever. "Grayson sorry but no" "just think about it please" he said "I will but don't expect a yes" I said "oh my god yes thank you tell me as soon as possible" he said excited "I didn't say y—" unexpectedly he hugged me.
Grayson hasn't hugged me in forever. It felt weird and sad that we aren't bestfriends.
He pulled away and realized what he did "sorry" "it's fine" "no its not Melanie" "Grayson you why'd you do it" i said "your my bestfriend" I was stunned "bestfriend?" "Bye" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek
                     (Skip half of the day)

   I was in my last period and i was thinking should I do the deal with Grayson? Maybe I should? I can help me find a way to know is Brandon likes me? Everyone says he does but I don't think so. I was interrupted by Grayson throwing a note at me "why is he bothering you ?" Emily asked she was siting next to me. Grayson and his boys and me and my girls have some classes together which sucks. I picked up the picked up the note and It read 'thinking about me?' I scoffed and wrote. 'In your dreams lover boy' I threw it back to him and I turned back I heard him giggle.
I was walking to my lovely car. I have a Mini Cooper yes I love it. Brandon stopped me and asked "want to go get some ice cream its down 4 blocks" with a huge smile "yeah sure I would love to" I said. We got in my car and left.

(A/N : Another story that sucks but it will get way better late trust me. I post everyday. Make sure to comment and vote ideas and questions😗💘😋

8/22/18