Chapter 4

Grayson's pov

I saw that they hugged and they stayed like that. They were whispering. "Do you think she'll play him or he will play her?" Alex asked while we watched them. Thy were getting extremely close. They were going to kiss. I can't let that happen or else they are going to think they are together. I called Brandon and I told him to sit with us. Melanie was clearly mad I sent her a wink. They came and sat down. "Whats up guys" "nah nothing we just saw you with your lover" Ethan said with a smirk looking at Melanie. Melanie just rolled her eyes. Does she like him?

I pulled her aside while everyone was talking. I took her in front of the restrooms. "Why'd you come here?" She said angry "calm down me and the guys just came" I said "do you like Brandon" I asked she looked at me stunned like I said something offensive "no" she said while she scratched her cheek. I knew she was lying "your such a liar" I said "I am not" she said scratching her cheek again "you know how I know" I said with a little smirk

"please Grayson Dolan, how do you know?" He said sarcastically "you always scratch your cheek" "no I do not!" She said scratching her cheek once more "you do" "whatever, what do you want" she said annoyed "have you thought a bout our deal" I said "omg yes I have my answer is" she said with a smile I thought she was going to say yes "no" she said "what!? Why!"
"Grayson I have better things to do plus just get over her" "I can't" "that sucks" she said walking away I pulled her hand "do it or else I'll tell Brandon you like him" I said. She looked shocked and even more mad. "You wouldn't because I don't like him" she said "okay" I said with a smile and ran up to the booth. They all looked at me "Brandon can I tell you something" "yeah sure" he said. Melanie walked behind me thinking I wouldn't "did you know tha—" "fuck you grayson" Melanie said. Everyone did a little gasp.

                         Melanie's pov:

He was about to say it. I couldn't believe Grayson. He always kept my secrets. He could've exposed me all these year even when we weren't friends. I got angry so mad. "Fuck you grayson" I said cutting him off. "Brandon I had a nice time I'm going home now, I hope Grayson or your buds can give you a ride" I said with a smile. "Um okay? I'll text you"
"yeah" I said. I grabbed Grayson and whispered in his ear "if you so come 1 feet near me I will fucking kill you" I whispered but loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Bye boys" I waved and walked to the doors..
As I walked pulled the door I heard "so Grayson what were you going to tell me" I turned and Grayson was looking at me. "Um" as all he said and turned back. I got in my car and I looked at the window where I saw Grayson talking to Brandon with the boys. He probably told him. Brandon looked at me and back at Grayson and said something. I started the car and went home. I went home and told my mom I wasn't feeling good. I went upstairs called Anna and told her what happened. "Well you don't know if he told him" she said "I guess but I'm pretty sure he did" I said a little sad "I'll call you later k? Love you A" "love you too em.Don't be sad k" "k" I put my phone downs and just layed in bed looking at the ceiling.

Letting my thoughts take over.   
I can't wait to move out, what if I said yes?.
Did Grayson tell Brandon or not?
Does Brandon like me back?, do I go to school tomorrow?
I soon feel asleep thinking about my day questioning and wondering about all of it.

      A/N: did Grayson tell Brandon? Will Melanie say yes to the deal. I gave you guys a bonus chapter bc I was late. Hope you liked it. Make sure you comment and vote, questions and ideas ?!💘😙

                                   8/23/18
     (The other chapter is the same date)