Chapter 7

"Grayson?" I asked. Wondering why he was here and even if it was him. "Melanie? What are you doing here" it is him. "I always come to older parties, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I needed to get things off my mind so I came here and hooked up with some girl" he said. "Oh cool" I said, the lights were getting brighter. I could see his face and he could see mine. We kept staring at each other. I got a little annoyed so I broke the stare by looking at his outfit. He looked at mine which is quite revealing.

We realized what that we kept looking at each other and our bodies. We both noticed that he was still holding me. He let go. "That was awkward" I said with a giggle. "Yeah" he said with a chuckle. "Have you thought about our deal?" He asked with a smirk. "Yes I have" i said back. His eyes lit up. "Oh my god. What's your answer!?" He said with full excitement. "My answer is no" I said simply. His smile dropped. "What? Please melanie please" he whined. "No Grayson" I said

"I don't care if you tell Brandon anymore" I said. "Melanie please" he said again and again and again he wouldn't stop. "OKAY FINE" I said annoyed. I was in shock I said okay. "Oh my gosh yess yes thank youu" he said. "I need to go" I said going downstairs. He took my hand. "Can I give you a ride ?" He asked. "Yeah,Emily is probably with some guy". We got in his car and we made a little small talk.

We put on music and started signing and dancing. We came to a stop and I noticed that we are in his drive way. It didn't bother me because my house is just a few houses down, but I'm still wondering why we are at his place. "Why are we at your house?" I asked him. "We have to talk about the rules, girlfriend" he said and made sure I heard the girlfriend part. I rolled my eyes and we got out of the car.

We went up stairs in his room. He went to get water. I looked around his room and saw a hoodie. My outfit isn't really comfortable so I put on his hoodie.

Grayson's pov

I went downstairs to get me and melanie some water while I was walking up the stairs I was thinking what if Jessica doesn't want me back. I opened my door and saw a naked melanie. Well in her underwear and bra, her body is so nice. I only saw the back of her but her body is so nice. She was wearing a black Lacey thong and bra. Her ass is so nice and her curves. She slid down my hoodie and saw it slowly slide down her body. She turned around with wide eyes.

Melanie's pov

I turned around and saw Grayson biting his lips. "GRAYSON WHAT THE FUCK" I practically yelled. "Damn mel that's a nice body" he said getting closer. "Don't even you can't even handle me" I said putting my arms around his neck. "Is that so? I don't think you can handle this dick" he said putting his hands on my waist. I started to suck his neck and put my hand on his dick. "Fuck" he let out a small moan. I let go of him "told you" I winked. "Ugh your lucky I'm not over Jessica" he giggled. "Let's get to the rules, horny boy" I said. We started laughing so hard.

A/N: a lil update to this story. School is so annoying but life is life. Vote and comment ideas if you want to💘

9/29/18