Chapter 9

*Still Graysons pov*

"Why are you staring?" Melanie said. "I'm not even staring" I responded. She giggled "well looks like you are Dolan" she said still giggling.
"Oh shush and go to sleep Allens" I said turning on my back so I was looking at the ceiling. "Okay okay then bailey" she giggled again which made me giggle a little bit. "That name shall not be said ever again" we laughed. Soon we both stopped laughing and I felt my eyes shutting. While having my eyes closed I just wanted to look at her.

Melanie's pov:
I have to admit, Grayson and me talking is something that I really miss. We use to be so close. I was still laying on my side staring at him. I pushed my hand near his and his eyes flickered but still were closed. Like he was still awake just had his eyes closed, he then grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. He was still on his back and he pulled me close and put his arm around me. He was snuggled against him and he was playing with my hair. "I miss us Mel" Grayson said. I didn't say anything just nodded. "We use to be the best of best friends" he said while he moved a little to get close when we were already close. "Goodnight Grayson" I said "goodnight Melanie" he said

Literally right when I shut my eyes he had the nerve to smack my ass. The hoodie was half way up and my ass was out he really did just smack my ass. After he did he layed his hand on my ass rubbing and slapping and squeezing it. It felt so good but I was getting mad because I knew we were not going to hook up. "Grayson" I said sternly "whoops sorry babygirl" he said. I can already feel the smirk. "Ugh oh my god, your a dick" I said in frustration, then moved away from him and turned my back. He just giggled and that's when I fell asleep.

Graysons pov:
Ive been awake for probably the past 20 minutes having trouble sleeping. I looked over at Mel and her back was faced to me. I went over to her and out my arms around her. She liked it and snuggled in, but I noticed she was sleeping so she probably wouldn't do it if she was awake. I felt sleepy and felt my eyes close.

*Next Morning*

Melanie's pov:
I slowly woke up and felt so relaxed until I saw that I was cuddled against Grayson. But actually cuddled like I wanted it. Our legs were tangled together and my arms were around his neck, while his were around my waist and his face in my neck area near my boobs. I'm guessing this happened not on purpose. I looked at Grayson who was asleep and had messy hair. I pushed him a little bit "Grayson" I said. "Mhm" he said with a little raspy while pulling me closer. I was trying to push him off. "Grayson Dolan" I said again. "Baby, daddy is sleeping please c'mon princess" he said with a raspy voice which sounded so hot and once again he was pulling me closer and adjusted his face into my chest and neck.

"Fuck You sound hot" I said with a gasp and exhale. "Mhm baby when I get up I'll make sure to eat you out little naughty girl" he said putting his hands under my hoodie. May I add me and Grayson are extremely close and our legs are literally tangled and our bodies so close. "Fuck" I said as I pushed my legs together. I need to stop playing. I cleared my throat "Grayson Dolan wake up" I said pushing his head. "Mhm" he woke up and while rubbing his eyes. "Melanie I swear I had the hottest conversation with you in my dream. "Cool" I said while I scratched my cheek and fixed his hair. "Wait... it was real!?.... OHHH MY GOSH, oh Mel you think I'm hot? Oof I'm going to do crazy things to you" he said grabbing me by the waist pulling me close while one hand was on my ass and on my waist.

As much I wanted to just fuck him, I couldn't it would ruin everything and he knows it. "Ew stop" I laughed and Pushed him a little. "Why are your legs pushed together, is my princess horny for this yummy dick.. huh?" He whispered getting close to my face. I felt myself turn red and pushed my legs together even more. I need to control myself. I grabbed Grayson cheeks with one hand and my other to stroke his dick which felt actually big. "Mel oh fu-" I cut him off "you can never handle me baby boy" I whispered. I got up and looked for my dress on the floor.

Graysons pov:
She could turn my on anyway, she was looking for her dress. She slid it on under my hoodie but still left the hoodie on. "You gonna give me a ride or just watch me?" She laughed "I don't know maybe just watch, still thinking about it" I said with a thinking face. "Let's go dolan" she chuckled. I got up and put a shirt on and got my keys when we walked out of my room. When we got downstairs I noticed my mom was not cooking or Ethan was home. We got in my car and I drove her home. We soon arrived at her house where her parents cars aren't there. "Our moms are probably at the park and our dads are working" Melanie said.

I totally forgot that our parents are close friends. That's how we use to have sleep overs and play around. "Oh yeah" I said. She got out of my car and she kissed me on the cheek which made me smile a little. "Bye Dolan" she said "bye my girlfriend" we both laughed and she closed my door. I watched her open her door with her key and looked back smiled and flipped me off. Then went in. I just laughed and drove off.

A/N: I haven't posted in literally forever. I am sorry js a little bit? School is still really crazy but yup lol. I just finished exams last Friday and I'll be posting more on here ☺️💝 okay byes

May 20, 2019